Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

WhitePine

Potential Patron
Is there any way to search the name of a texture to see which card it would apply to? For example if I wanted to know where a file with the name "54D3BF5F.dds" was applied in game.

Mr Gamer

Coder
Here's all the textures from the start of special k to now all sorted

Attachments

classic.rar
90.8 MB · Views: 772

UI.rar
71.6 MB · Views: 680

Skins.rar
74.6 MB · Views: 580

First 10.rar
71.9 MB · Views: 601

2nd 5.rar
58.4 MB · Views: 535

3rd 3.rar
66.3 MB · Views: 522

5th 2.rar
54.9 MB · Views: 515

last 2.rar
54.9 MB · Views: 562

Forged in Stormwind.rar
73.7 MB · Views: 444

OLD GODS!.rar
40.5 MB · Views: 489

PervySage

Potential Patron
Here's all the textures from the start of special k to now all sorted
hey tried to download the files but Crome says its been hacked can you re upload them I don't know if they all have been compromised but at least classic has been.

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
Guys!! I did.......THINGS!!

I muddled through making a few standard boards. If you like em, here ya go!.........i think.....who knows.

Attachments

9B7B12AA.dds
882.1 KB · Views: 296

C0E9FD03.dds
881.7 KB · Views: 245

D1442C85.dds
882.1 KB · Views: 226

91B46019.dds
882.1 KB · Views: 236

8C2E281B.dds
881.7 KB · Views: 306

6B6FAC98.dds
881.7 KB · Views: 254

8825F83D.dds
742 KB · Views: 262

Mr Gamer

Coder
Guys!! I did.......THINGS!!

I muddled through making a few standard boards. If you like em, here ya go!.........i think.....who knows.
I'm trying to download them and they won't work, it says "Chrome had blocked them cause they're potentially dangerous" so I'm thinking this is a bigger problem, I'm going to try on Microsoft edge cause it usually doesn't happen there, in the meantime try and make them a zip. EDIT: It does work for me on edge but not Chrome, so for future reference if this happens to anyone else try using a different browser

PervySage

Potential Patron
I'm trying to download them and they won't work, it says "Chrome had blocked them cause they're potentially dangerous" so I'm thinking this is a bigger problem, I'm going to try on Microsoft edge cause it usually doesn't happen there, in the meantime try and make them a zip. EDIT: It does work for me on edge but not Chrome, so for future reference if this happens to anyone else try using a different browser
ahh glad to know its not just me then.

Stand-User

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, i have been enjoying these edits and mods for a few years now.
So i should start by saying thanks to all the modders and editors before anything else.

I wonder if anyone could give me a brief walk-through on how to make these edits? I have wanted to make a few myself for a while.

amazing

Casual Client
So yeah apparently chrome flagged this website as unsafe.
even when I try to download my files it says there's a virus xd

It says
  • We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.
I think this website got flagged by mistake or someone posted some kind of virus and this happened.
Either way, just press CTRL + J to get to the download page and press Keep to get the file.

Edit: Btw you can find tutorial on how to edit on page 25 #490

amazing

Casual Client
hey hey making a tutorial for TNet Edits using Paint 3d now I do highly recommend you watch a Real tutorial on paint 3d.
So let's start off with a picture to edit, its a dds but you can just rename it to png and copy-paste on to paint3d

Then click on make 3d and then make sticker so you can mess with the image later.
Screenshot_14.png
Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_16.png
after that find a picture for the splicing I found this one

1653256954261.png

Now what I did here is called Magic Select it lets you select an area and makes the rest invisible and then you can either add or remove to get it right
Magic select only takes the 2D parts so if you made an object 3d it won't get selected again with magic select.

Screenshot_11.png

and now that you have these stickers you can make them 3d. 3D is amazing in that you can have lots of small parts and change a lot easier.
You can also change the orientation here so if a character is sideways you can make it a bit sideways as well
Screenshot_17.png

So here I got the arms as well and put them in front of the breast so it looks a bit more normal.
Screenshot_12.png

And this is the end result!

test1new.png

Edit> included the changed picture

Attachments

• Test1.png
    Test1.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 116
C4B548EE.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 96

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.