Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (4 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
Here's my current status. I think they would cover the portraits for upcoming Boss Battle Royal (missing for DrBoom and Cenarius)

jrreba17x0h51.jpg

xx5vlvbt6rc41.jpg

5gsulqx9uwp41.png

v70pbjt7dee51.png

These days I'm looking into Reddit and I found someone is suggesting "bigger boobies" artworks. Do you think these are worth ways we can try for modding? Definitely they are easier ways for sexier sprites but not nude.

(201116) file moved to the latest.

Last edited:

Sauron63

Potential Patron
After install and create the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini in the Hearthstone folder the game dont start anymore, still in a infinite loading loop at the main menu screen
Someone can help me?

stockings

Potential Patron
[QUOTE =“ TNet,文章:220105,成員:237026”]
這是我目前的狀態。我認為他們會為即將到來的Boss Battle Royal(錯過DrBoom和Cenarius)拍攝肖像

View attachment 112521
View attachment 112522
View attachment 112523
View attachment 112524
[/ SPOILER]

這些天,我正在研究Reddit,我發現有人在建議“更大的笨蛋”藝術品。您認為這些值得我們嘗試改裝的方法嗎?無疑,它們是更性感的精靈的簡單方法,但不是裸體的。
[/引用] I think it's great!sure ,It would be better if more exposed

TNet

Modder
Let me comment I'm also stuck with SpecialK injection issues after I upgrade into 64bit windows 10. Before in 32bit windows10 it worked quite well, but it does not inject anymore any SpecialK version I use (9.23, 10.1, 11.028). I'll get back after I get stabilized.

Last edited:

TNet

Modder
Here's notable information for 64bit Windows10 users, especially for non-Latin character area users;

Special K v 0.11.0.50 - Improved Fullscreen Flip

I found latest SpecialK 11.0.50 supports 64bit Windows10 and non-Latin character.
(at least, it successfully attaches into my Asian-64Bit-Windows10 system now; 11.0.49 or older does not.)

Here are some behavior changes of 11.0.50, compared to 9.xx.
- Because of some issues, Hearthstone shuts down at startup if this SpecialK service is attached. You need to turn SK on AFTER Hearthstone program started. Run SKIF, and press "Start Service" WHILE HEARTHSTONE IS WORKING.
- You need to add "Hearthstone" (or its substring) on Injection Config whitelist .
- Its injection directory is now forced into My Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles\Hearthstone.exe\SK_Res\inject\textures, not the Hearthstone one.
- Its injection directory does not support subdirectory structures any more, so you need to move all DDS files into textures directory. (the developer Kaldaien is looking into this now, so it can be changed in the later version)

Happy Modding.

Attachments

DCE94CB9.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 329

0C870BEC.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 229

222176DC.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 218

453EB094.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 231

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Let me comment I'm also stuck with SpecialK injection issues after I upgrade into 64bit windows 10. Before in 32bit windows10 it worked quite well, but it does not inject anymore any SpecialK version I use (9.23, 10.1, 11.028). I'll get back after I get stabilized.
using 10.1 here and can still login normally.. might be some weird issue then. do you have extra commandline set on blizzard.net?

TNet

Modder
Here's the sprites from Darkmoon pre-update, including nzoth, free legendary and wizard duel portrait / hero power / signature spell.

Happy modding.

(edit) also potato updates on Duel portraits. I'm still not sure how I should deal with Mozaki.

Attachments

darkmoon.zip
4.8 MB · Views: 293

Potato_on_Duel.zip
690.5 KB · Views: 233

Last edited:

JutterStuter

Vivacious Visitor
Bad Mods for Bad People (Loli/Shota/Beast/Futa/etc WARNING) (Also I mainly said bad mods because I don't think I did all that well)
Mods I have been making I will update if anyone wants, but I doubt nearly anyone would. Sorry in advance.

Attachments

w.zip
67.9 MB · Views: 413

Last edited:

Deleted member 132026

Potential Patron
Bad Mods for Bad People (Loli/Shota/Beast/Futa/etc WARNING) (Also I mainly said bad mods because I don't think I did all that well)
Mods I have been making I will update if anyone wants, but I doubt nearly anyone would. Sorry in advance.
I'm sure that A LOT of people are not going to be into a lot of the art for this, but a absolutely love it!

TNet

Modder
Should I switch over to the latest SpecialK? I've been using 9.8 ever since 10.1 went boom

I think it is optional. I'm using 11.0.50 but there is almost no core functionality differences, for dumping or injecting textures; you can stay on your current version if there is no problem. Also, you need to check whether 11.0.50 REALLY WORKS on your machine, since I only tested mine.
  • Dumping a single texture is slightly better, since it displays textures with labels, not the hex codes. (still you can find the hex code too, with the dumped file name)
  • It does not support sub-directory structure of textures, quite annoying to manage them. I'm currently maintaining two copies, one with the previous structure and the other without subdirectory.
  • It's somewhat easy to forget the hooking platform program; if I forget turning it on, textures are not overridden, and if I forget it turning it off, the newly started Hearthstone program crashes.
work_sample.png
I'm facing no mid-game crashes after then, but I cannot tell it is from the SK update, the 64bit OS update or even machine update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.