Guilty Hell? (1 Viewer)

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Here is a video:
Youtube link

And a link to the blog:
Blog link

All I have is translation and I can't actually get the game to work (I get single color screens) but the translator called it "Guilty Hell" and the video looks potentially awesome.

EDIT: Was able to make the game do stuff by pressing spacebar at the main menu then pressing \ key to spawn enemies, still not much of a demo though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
What's that bar under her legs? It looks annoying...
But nice find. :3

Edit: Can't make this game to work. Got to the menu screen, but the 3 options gave me different screen colors.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
this looks promising, though very alpha stage right now it seems so will wait a bit longer before trying to get it to work :D

Konstantinus94

Potential Patron
Can't make this game to work. Got to the menu screen, but the 3 options gave me different screen colors.

You have to press space if I remember correctly. Also if you press a button (I don't know which, try all of them) it will spawn an enemy at around the middle of the map.
They have a normal and a grab attack, nothing special. If you move around they can knock you down and use a sexual attack.

That's all for this release I think.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
"\" spawns an enemy. As was mentioned, it's very alpha. Enemy has 3 attacks: 1 melee, 1 grab, 1 sexual. There's no voice or anything so it's not too stimulating as of yet, but there's definitely potential for down the road.

playdota45

Potential Patron
(As of version 1/30)

For those who do not know how to make it work, in the main menu, press Space and the background stage should change, then press \ to spawn an enemy (can be done many times). The main character's attacks looks good with normal Melee attack, a more powerful Melee attack where the ground explodes, and a Range Fireball attack. But no sexy "hit" sounds tho, still in Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha stage. The 3 Options in the Main Menu will only take you to a colored blank screen, so don't use the select button which is C, like I said press Space.

EDIT:
Enemy's sexual attack is pussy eating! It puts it's face into her and starts doing something in "it" like a freakin' hungry beast. Nom Nom Nom?

He uploaded a video (with sounds/voice) where the main character gets electrocuted by two blue monsters.
And an animated image where a fat guy knocks her down and starts nom nom nom-ing her breast. Looks awesome.

Game's blog:
???????????????????????? ?????

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
So, not to revive a very old thread, but I wasn't able to find much else on this game online. This is a treasure trove of material though. I was wondering if you were able to buy it or not? I found the demo but I've seen so many more videos from this game online. Any thoughts on this one?

ryona boiz

Potential Patron
So, not to revive a very old thread, but I wasn't able to find much else on this game online. This is a treasure trove of material though. I was wondering if you were able to buy it or not? I found the demo but I've seen so many more videos from this game online. Any thoughts on this one?

The game has officially released on steam, link here

Otherwise DLsite also offers Guilty Hell, link here Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies [KAIRI SOFT] | DLsite

Also in regards to new info, Guilty Hell 2 is currently in the works, you can track their progress on the game and can acquire test versions through Supporter Plans. Link here KAIRI SOFTプロフィール - Ci-en

Dez mentioned a ball park release of Q2 2022 so a little far off but 2 test versions have been released so far with more probably releasing for supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.