1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilty Hell?

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Rakkar, May 19, 2013.

1. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

Here is a video:
    Youtube link

And a link to the blog:
    Blog link

All I have is translation and I can't actually get the game to work (I get single color screens) but the translator called it "Guilty Hell" and the video looks potentially awesome.

EDIT: Was able to make the game do stuff by pressing spacebar at the main menu then pressing \ key to spawn enemies, still not much of a demo though.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  2. YuunaShiki

YuunaShiki Potential Patron

What's that bar under her legs? It looks annoying...
    But nice find. :3

Edit: Can't make this game to work. Got to the menu screen, but the 3 options gave me different screen colors.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  3. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

this looks promising, though very alpha stage right now it seems so will wait a bit longer before trying to get it to work :D

4. Konstantinus94

Konstantinus94 Potential Patron

You have to press space if I remember correctly. Also if you press a button (I don't know which, try all of them) it will spawn an enemy at around the middle of the map.
    They have a normal and a grab attack, nothing special. If you move around they can knock you down and use a sexual attack.

That's all for this release I think.

5. Ryonassault

Ryonassault Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

"\" spawns an enemy. As was mentioned, it's very alpha. Enemy has 3 attacks: 1 melee, 1 grab, 1 sexual. There's no voice or anything so it's not too stimulating as of yet, but there's definitely potential for down the road.

6. playdota45

playdota45 Potential Patron

(As of version 1/30)

For those who do not know how to make it work, in the main menu, press Space and the background stage should change, then press \ to spawn an enemy (can be done many times). The main character's attacks looks good with normal Melee attack, a more powerful Melee attack where the ground explodes, and a Range Fireball attack. But no sexy "hit" sounds tho, still in Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha stage. The 3 Options in the Main Menu will only take you to a colored blank screen, so don't use the select button which is C, like I said press Space.

EDIT:
    Enemy's sexual attack is pussy eating! It puts it's face into her and starts doing something in "it" like a freakin' hungry beast. Nom Nom Nom?

He uploaded a video (with sounds/voice) where the main character gets electrocuted by two blue monsters.
    And an animated image where a fat guy knocks her down and starts nom nom nom-ing her breast. Looks awesome.

Game's blog:
    ???????????????????????? ?????

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013