Greetings, my friends! (1 Viewer)

~wave~length~

Potential Patron
Hello there, whoever you may be! Sorry it took me so long to post something here, I didn't even realize it existed until I posted something else. Anyway, I'm WaveLength, a newcomer to the site. I've been browsing around, and I'm quite impressed by some of the thing I've seen. This community here seems to be an unusually good forum. Between the massive amount of skill I've seen, and people generally being dicks that I have yet to see, someone apparently did something right to haul in all the right people.
Anywho, introductions. I'm WaveLength, a full-time college student intending to go into the field of highly-advanced software design. I've made a few super-minor projects of my own in good old JavaScript, but anything beyond that is currently something I don't know much about. In addition to just wandering the forums, I hope to learn some things about the coding of the game, and possibly contribute in that respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.