Gradual Interest in Gyaku? (1 Viewer)

Psythe

Potential Patron
Hi,

Sorry for the vague header. Didn't know how to label this thread succinctly enough to be descriptive.

Firstly I'm brand new to gyaku, and strangely enough I never thought I'd be into it, stating on my roleplay post months ago that I flat wasn't. I joined the site interested in more 'traditional' ryona, with an importance placed on the humiliation/enslavement of the defeated heroine (usually by a villainess). I wrote a few stories, did a few RPs(mostly with one particular user, which were a ton of fun), and generally reveled in it. Then, several things happened:

1 - I've been into kinky stuff and BDSM for a long time before I came on the site, and I started thinking about the prospect of a relationship incorporating such things, and realized I'm all about being submissive in that regard.

2 - I marathon-watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix off and on whenever I had free time, until I saw every episode and, while all the ryona situations that Buffy finds herself in were great at first, I started thinking how much sexier it was when she won, beat every enemy down and had a snarky victory comment afterwards. I mean unbelievably sexy.

3 - I realized I had an unhealthy addiction to a tv show, and needed to get a life(seriously, Buffy is awesome) XD

Since then, I've less and less been focused on 'traditional' ryona, and more on the woman winning, and dominating the loser, particularly with regard to male enemies, so I thought I'd pop over and give the gyaku section a try.

And finally we arrive at my reason for posting:

Do any of you relate to coming into ryona exclusively, or mainly interested in the 'traditional' variety, and then find yourself drawn to gyaku later on, as time passed?

Bonus question: Is there a kink component to your gyaku interest, and does it relate to any real life interests?

Thanks!

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
with me, I was a fan of both when I joined the group. as for a kink component, I would enjoy it when a woman bearhugs a man but those are very rare lol.

Girlpunchlover

Potential Patron
Since then, I've less and less been focused on 'traditional' ryona, and more on the woman winning, and dominating the loser, particularly with regard to male enemies, so I thought I'd pop over and give the gyaku section a try.

So it mean you have interest into femdom because you love to see a girl dominating opponents.
And if you prefer a male loser, it also mean you have interest into gyaku ryona

Femdom + gyaku ryona = YOU

And finally we arrive at my reason for posting:

Do any of you relate to coming into ryona exclusively, or mainly interested in the 'traditional' variety, and then find yourself drawn to gyaku later on, as time passed?

I remember that since I was kid, I was always interested by female who was able to beat some guy. But I didnt know it was called "femdom" until I was teen ^^
I can't answer your question since I was originally a pro-femdomlover (whereas I am not feminist at all o_O)

seriously, Buffy is awesome

A girl who doesnt fear to fight monster and vampires with her fist can only be awesome :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Psythe

Potential Patron
"So it mean you have interest into femdom because you love to see a girl dominating opponents.
And if you prefer a male loser, it also mean you have interest into gyaku ryona

Femdom + gyaku ryona = YOU"

Yep :)

"I remember that since I was kid, I was always interested by female who was able to beat some guy. But I didnt know it was called "femdom" until I was teen ^^"

That seems to be how these things go. i had no clue how established or widespread these fetishes are back in the day, much less that they had a lexicon of terminology surrounding them :P

"whereas I am not feminist at all o_O"

I don't think there's a contradiction, considering one is a social issue, and the other is a kink/relationship preference.

"A girl who doesn't fear to fight monster and vampires with her fist can only be awesome :p"

That my friend is a universal truth XD

Ghost999

Vivacious Visitor

2 - I marathon-watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix off and on whenever I had free time, until I saw every episode and, while all the ryona situations that Buffy finds herself in were great at first, I started thinking how much sexier it was when she won, beat every enemy down and had a snarky victory comment afterwards. I mean unbelievably sexy.

You had me here. BTVS is the best spot to find this kind of material. She is unbelivably sexy about how she kicks ass and looks good while doing it.

My ryona / Gyaku interest peak in this show. I love to see her kick ass, for her than to get her ass kicked, than for her to comeback stronger and kick ass. That is my ideal ryona / Gyaku Scenario.

The fact that the heroine you are so used to see winning loose a fight, just awakens all kinds of emotions. And than she kicks ass.

3 - I realized I had an unhealthy addiction to a tv show, and needed to get a life(seriously, Buffy is awesome) XD

Join the club brother....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.