"Goose-neck" parameters for visual progression of throat resistance... (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi!

First off, excuse my lack of grammar and typo checks... I'm running a tight schedule and had to post this quickly, I'll edit it later to fix this..

I'm requesting a solution that is higly desired for my upcoming dialogue project.
It's original discussion started in another post (Looking for bigger HIM solution and more.) and by request is re-requested in the loader requests >.<

Now, to give an overal gist of what needs to be the result.
gooseneck.png

Imagine the cock not sticking inside her throat, and these states (4 for example) being permanent.

Alongside that should be a bunch of built in parameters that allow in-game afjustments through Dialogue actions. (Or at least through charcode, or some other way to show any progression over time. DA preferably)
These paramaters should be;
- Progresed stretch. (which is a variable to determine what the minimum stretch will be. It will not return to a lower value, unless you reset the values through script or by restarting the game)(note: It's values need to be able to be tracked throughout a series of chapters for my large dialogue project, or at least be set
accordingly to what chapter the player has reached.)
- Current stretch (which will determine how far the throat is stretched by the penis at any given time. This value can only range from "progressed stretch/minimum value ~ how stuffed her mouth was since the last penetration)
- Active progression (on/off) Determines wether ingame actions increase progressed stretch yes/no.
[The progression of progressed stretch is either specified in charcode or DA script, OR it uses the Active progression parameter which dwars it's calculations from the following (generalized pic below) idea. The progression of progressed stretch follows a graph that is somewhere in between a hyperbolic function and an exponentional function. Which slows down the progression significantly at the start, while speeding it up more and more past halfway.the maximum (see picture below, not the actual curve btw). But this increased rate past halfway will be slowed down proportionally by the following factors and prerequisites of the mechanics that determine when the "progressed stretch variable" is increased.
To actually increase the progressed stretch vairable according to the graph (see pic below), 2 conditions must be met, namely;
1. Stretching does not occur, unless the throat is actually complety penetrated!
2, And only when it's in it's minimum value (OR in other words, when it's at the progressed stretch value)
This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to stretch the throat without a complete penetration, and requires the player to take it wasy on the throat so it can restore to it's minimum value, depending on the elasticity of the throat!
Getting to the point where actual resistance drops and the penis is allowed inside the throat is thereby the first requirement, and only after dropping the resistance enough to do that, will it start stretching. And it will take more and more time for the throat to return to it's minimum value, because the elasticity will be decreasing
depending on how far the throat has already been stretched! This will give the whole throat stretching a strategic factor, which can be used in heavily scripted dialogues, like the one I want to create, to choose between iinstant-gratification or training the throat effectivly.
The best strategic approach should give the progression a more "linear" feel, while a non-strategic approach may take forever to expand the goose-neck! (because at some point they will rarely have the throat retract to it's minimum value, due to the decreased elasticity rate.
throatexpansion curve.png

Also as stated in the picture above, can "x" be changed in the settings, to limit the progression of the goose-neck expansion, making the graph more steep earlier on in the curve! Allowing for a slightly quicker gain of expansion of the goose-neck, while at the same time limiting it to a maximum! This is very usefull for a chapter dependant increase thorughout the storyline! (IF anyone has specific questions about this please ask)
- Elasticity/ or return delay (which will determine the rate at which the stretched throat will return to it's minimum value, which is offcourse effected by the progressed strech variable.) (Another thing about the elasticity value, is that it should start high, to represnt the immediate absolute value equal to the vanilla speed,
which should be 100%, the 0% should be a state where the throat does not return to it's minimum value at all!) (Also elasticity should definatly be directly decreasing at a very(!) slow rate depending on how deep and how much the thraot gets fucked. This will result in a very rewarding gameplay addition, wherein over the course of time you stretch out her throat, but in the next chapter, it will have somewhat healed, depending on the given starting value of the elasticity.) (note: It is NOT required to build in a increase of elasticity!)

These should be the basic neccesities to run this idea properly.
You'll have a value to set the minimum stretched position of the goose-neck, you'll have a value to determine till how far it's stretched a t any given time, and a value that delays the vanilla immediate return of the throat shape, effectivly giving us the loosened throat visually shown over time!

But these parameters should only be the core functionalities to this request!

For some more in-depth functionality the following points should also be adressed, and perhaps implemented as well, namely;
- Throat resistance variables, these should also be determined by the lossening of the throat, And I believe for enhanced gameplay in general, these should actually be implemented as vanilla assets. (my opinion) These variables should effectivly limit the ability to enter the throat completely or only just a little deepper into the mouth. Giving you a long and hard challenge for actually even entering the throat at all! Offcourse there should be a value that determines the starting resistance of the throat, depending on character preferences, but the progress should eventually remain the same, perhaps progress should only sped up, or down depending on charcode preference or something. This idea lies in sync with the original vanilla sliders as well. So they could somehow be "locked" to certain values, so depper penetration becomes impossible, unless for example certain pre-requisites are met. (I figure it should have both a regular progression over time as it's standard form, but is should also have the addition of a functionality to incorporate scriptable limitations. Which for instance block out any full deepthorat permanently!)
- Swallowing cum, there is a mod out there, i know, but if we incorporate it, it becomes more dynamic, and can be synchronized with the loosening of the throat, effectivly allowing for bigger gulps, or even chugging.. As well as a function for when the volume of the throat is expanded, it will decrease the rate at which cum spurts will appear from the nose or mouth.Effectivly allowing a "bigger filling"
I must also note that the starting capacity for cum-volume in the mount should desirably be lowered greatly.
But then again, a nice parameter to allow us to decide what capacity a specific character has to start with is also an option then! (Allowing virgin blowdolls getting their first oral creampie, to easily blow cum fron the noses! Pretty awesome if you ask me! The birch came unprepared haha.! Just kidding... I respect woman, I just have very odd tastes, no offense intended here)
- Swallowing elasticity, there could be an issue that swallowing becomes less visibile or even invisible I suppose, and for the purpose of keeping swallowing a visible feature, there should be a paramter included that for the singular purpose of the instance of swallowing will increase the elasticity of the throat temporarilu. Effectivly INCREASING the contracting of the throat pipe, allowing to show the swallow a little better...

And to top those ideas of, with some more desireable parameter ideas, to give it a total overhaul feel like Final Felatio, that should be working great alongside it
- Salivating and puking parameters. (I can't stress enough how the game is lacking the barf shots! It's a deepthroat game for ctying out loud! So here's my final request for this mod. Upon entering the virgin throat the first time, too roughly... she will ALLWAYS puke! (read salviate excessibly if puking is not feasable)
Then depending on her "experience", which is depicted by the lossened neck, the puking of saliva should be
gradually decreased unto the point it's basicly close to impossible.. although I believe roughing up any thorat would eventually lead to puking.. And besides the goose-neck, a current progress parameter for the salvating should be introduced. which allows for more salivating a t the start, and it gradually decreases, but it can alos be slowly restored (slower that it depletes) by giving the girl time to restore and breath...

So if some miracle genius moding expert out there can fix all of these things, we would definatly have a great tool to upgrade our SDT experiences with. Summed up we would have;
- A progressing goose-neck that can be scripted indialogues to start of at any minimum stretch
- Elasticity that decreases slowly and gives the longevity and monotony of this game an extra depth in achievement.
- Immersive throat resistances, which allign with the progressive goose-neck and elasticity!
- Increasing swallowing capabilities/decreasing choking capabilites, to give her that PRO-feel.
- Increasing retraction of the throat depending on how it's loosened up to feature swallowing in every situation appropriatly.
- Salivating and puking tweaks to create a more character specific environment, instead of a hole that takes every single pounding like a pro!

parameters should look something like;
- Immersive throatexpansion 0/1 (on/off the entire mod)
- Active progression 0/1 (on/off the dynamicly increased progression of the progressed stretch value in-game)
- Progressed stretch 0~1 (Determines the current minimum value of the stretch from none to completely stretched) (Also may progress beyond 1, depending on cocksizes, but perhaps should remain limited for just the minimum stretch to 1, to avoid clipping)
- Current stretch 0~1 (Determines the current state of the stretch, which is increased by the
last penetrations depth according to vanilla standards)
- Elasticity 1~0 (Determines the rate of delay on the return to progressed stretch value (minimum) form 100%(immidiatly, vanilla standard) to 0% (no longer returns to minimum value)

For the second set of paramaters including the throatresistance-extension, swallowing cum, swallowing upgrade, and salivating/puking. I don't have a clear picture on how to do that yet.
But the first part should be pretty straightforward. And I can try to help you with the math for the graph-function if you want.

If you ask me, this should've been built-in from the start!

Here's the project page: Super18 Dialogue Project

So... anyone up for this challenge?

Last edited:

Scoopy

Content Creator
Impressive that you got SC to produce a mod almost overnight!

Look forward to seeing what you manage to get upto in your future dialogue AND the various mods that might come out of it all.

If there are certain graphics you require feel free to ask, don't always have a lot of time on my hands but happy to help when one can.

Super18

Casual Client
Impressive that you got SC to produce a mod almost overnight!

Look forward to seeing what you manage to get upto in your future dialogue AND the various mods that might come out of it all.

If there are certain graphics you require feel free to ask, don't always have a lot of time on my hands but happy to help when one can.

Updated it with the math just now... if you're interested to see..

And that's great! Yeah! I'd probably need a bunch of artwork resources customized for the dialogue project, I'll keep it in mind! Thanks for offering!

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
you should probably skim through my mods

Already ahead on that! But the tip on disabling breast-expansion to have only the puke is very interesting. Might be good work-around if this request kicks the bucket.

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
you should probably skim through my mods
most relevant to this post probably
throatresiststretch

Well, this seems to be actually what I was looking for... I figured this has some opposite effect when I first saw it.. Why?
I din't know... but this helps a lot .. thanks once more fro pointing this out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.