Girl Fight (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a game that isn't pulling any punches. Apparently this game is coming out on the 360 this month sometime. There's not much information on the game, but here's a gameplay video:

And here's a bunch of pictures. I'm looking forward to it some, but I'm not going to hold my breath for an engaging game. Though, the video I linked shows potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That's a PS3/360 game? Is it an XBLA title or a retail one they possibly think anyone is going to pay $60 for?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
how does this have worse animation then a Mortal Kombat game!? This game looks pretty friggin bad

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
New trailer for the game. Honestly I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled entirely after the huge info gap.

[video=youtube_share;zck3VJ5mDuU]http://youtu.be/zck3VJ5mDuU[/video]

Talimaya

Potential Patron
Just saw a demo of this on PSN. I was quite surprised to see that. I'll have to let you know what I think of it.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
i bought it, i think its a waste of money

under 10 characters, 2 throws each(roughly, some characters have the same back throw)
it wasnt worth further investigation

Talimaya

Potential Patron
I was really disappointed in the demo for this. You only get two girls, and both are just kinda meh to me in terms of how they look. The combat is pretty simple, and some of the grabs look good. The military girl has a triangle choke hold, and the other one has a hurricanrana move. And I think from what Archangel said, everyone has a german suplex from behind. As for the rest of the combat, I didn't really find it appealing at all. And your characters automatically get up. After messing with it a bit, I'm pretty sure there are no ground grapples. The demo didn't at all inspire me to buy the full game, and the option to 'change costume' just seems like you are swapping color on your clothing. Maybe it has more in the full game, but it really does seem like a waste of money to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.