Gibbed Toolset - x64 Project (1 Viewer)

Poplan

Content Creator
I'm in the process of making fork of Gibbed's Cryptic toolset - primarily for Star Trek Online use (which now has a 64 bit client).

If anyone has made code changes to the toolset since the last "official" SVN version, please post them here with comments so I can work on merging it all together.

Gibbed put his latest code on GitHub as well, it's located at: gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic

Alternatively, you can do pull requests on Github - OliverPoplan/Gibbed.Cryptic

(And at some point I'll figure out how to work with them lol)

Help Wanted
  • Someone familiar with GitHub/Git (my personal experience is SVN and VSS) (either advising me on how to set things up, handle PRs etc, or being an administrator on the repository).
  • Someone familiar with porting 32-bit to 64-bit code

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Sorry for slow reply.

This is the latest version I was messing with. I kinda broke some stuff to see where it actually bugs out. Important thing will be to redo the files @ Gibbed.Cryptic.ExportSchemas\Locators

Attachments

GibbedTools-master-mod.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 253

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
What is the status of this now? What works and what are we having problems with? I know there were some file changes that are stopping some of the mods because the toolset needed updating but I haven't really kept up.

Poplan

Content Creator
The status is there hasn't been any progress yet.

I'm not that familiar with Git and I haven't ported anything to x64 from x86 so I'm working with two learning curves.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun and Poplan Poplan I did a quick download of the cryptic repo and grabbed Shiro-kun's upload and as far as I can tell they are identical. Shiro-kun, have you done any work besides the breaking things you mentioned above and it is just not attached here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.