Gallows Hanged Pirate Wenches (Aristo Hangman) (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Can't find this story anywhere else on-line, so reposting for your pleasure. Let me know if you have any other stories by Aristo - they seem to be mostly gone from the web.

"(From the diary of an aristocrat hangman, recently discovered in the archives of the present Earl.)

August 20th 1790 (Jamaica)

Called upon this day, to dispatch by hanging six pirates, all females; recently captured at sea. This task I greatly looked forward to, considering it a gourmet feast of the highest order to be blessed with such a large number of wenches for the noose at one hanging! My cock quivered at the mere prospect of so delightful a hanging! As my coachman drove me to the dockside where the gallows for pirates to be publicly hanged was erected, my heart raced in eager anticipation!

Dawn was breaking and the air still cool. I made my preparations, having brought with me six lengths of fine Manila hemp, each with a plain slip knot fashioned at the end. I much preferred a simple plain knot for hanging women as it ensures a slightly easier strangulation for them. I am ever the gentleman and always wish to be kind to all ladies, especially those I have the pleasure of hanging! The gallows was a tall affair with a cross beam some twelve feet up in the air and I used a ladder to secure each rope to the beam. Each rope hung down some four feet, thus allowing the condemned wenches a hanging of three to four feet up off the ground; given they were of average height. Each noose was some two feet only from its neighbour; the gallows would be crowded today!

The method of despatch I planned to use was a simple tried and tested one. The six wenches would all be put up on wooden stools, three legged ones as are commonly used by milk maids. These are ideal for hanging as they are so easy to kick over. I planned to hang them all in rapid succession, similar to a broadside of cannon fire from a ship of the line! A little nautical touch that sailors of all ranks appreciate! I did not intend to assist by leg pulling or hanging onto the body of any early in the hanging. Those that take an unconscionable time to finish, or who dance, kick and twitch with especial vigour; I would reward with a broken neck at the end. This I would do by repeatedly jerking down hard on their legs and feet until I heard the sound of their breaking necks. This is for me an exquisite moment of great beauty, much like the despatch of a bull by a matador. It is a moment when fucking couples, watching a hanging from a tavern with a view of the gallows, should try and achieve simultaneous orgasm.

As the sun rose and the intense heat of the day seared through all flesh, the cart drawn by two horses rattled onto the dockyard with its cargo destined for the gallows. All six wenches were sitting in the cart, naked and with their hands already bound behind them ready for when they would hang. I estimated that they all were about twenty years of age. The driver and the two soldiers, who rode with the poor unfortunate wretches, helped the condemned wenches from their cart and delivered them to me for hanging by their necks. I surveyed my little gallows beauties with a professional eye!

All had close cropped hair in readiness for when they would be noosed and hanged. This was a useful precaution, I cannot abide a wench’s hair fouling the knot and preventing the noose from strangling as it should. Their necks were beautiful, long and noose ripe, ready for stretching on the rope when they hanged. Their cunts were also shaved which I find very charming and attractive. They were all fine limbed and with pert firm breasts topped with erect nipples, an effect of their fear of dancing with death on the rope. They all had firm luscious buttocks that would clench when they hanged. Being Spanish all were olive skinned, save one; clearly a dark black African concubine escaped from a sultan’s harem. As so often is the case with pirate wenches, some sported a number of tattoos on their flesh depicting lewd and lascivious scenes. Typical was an erect cock along the side of the cunt, another a fucking couple on a breast and even a gallows sporting a hanged wench!

The negress was as black as midnight with luscious full lips and a broad flat nose. Her small black eyes flashed defiantly and she seemed to welcome being hanged as a challenge to be conquered! She would look especially good with the noose around her black neck! The others were variously panting with fear or, as sometimes can happen at the gallows, curiously aroused and eager to take the noose and swing in the air whilst hanging upon the gallows by their stretching necks. They no doubt had seen women hanged and wanted to die with their wet cunts twitching in ecstatic paroxysms of sexual heat. I hoped to satisfy their desire!

It was time to put them up on their milkmaid stools! To my surprise the dockyard was quiet save for a few sailors and their harlots, all drunk and eager for the fun and sport of a lively hanging. They yelled the usual catcalls such as: ”Let’s see your necks stretch!” ”Piss when you swing girls!” ”I hope you cum as you hang!” ”Is your cock hard hangman?” And many more scarcely worth repeating here!

I used a stool to stand on as I noosed them from behind. It is a wonderful moment when, as a hangman, you put the rope around the neck and slide down the knot! Wenches often recoil at this and feeling the rope on the skin of their necks will often piss in fear. A calming hand stroking their breast will often allay their fears and help them to compose themselves for their hanging. Their firm young eager bodies were perfectly ripe for hanging and I could scarcely wait to see them swing from the gallows crossbeam on the ends of their hanging ropes, jerking and kicking their lives away. Their shaking and sometimes sobbing can be pitiful, but as a hangman one must be firm and do one’s duty as demanded by the law and justice. A world without the gallows would be a fearful and lawless hell of unimaginable horror! The hangman is a real servant of the law and is an indispensable figure in the civilized world. Felons hanged and swinging on a gallows are an essential deterrent to all potential lawbreakers.

I did not tie their bare feet together as there is no need for this. Some hangmen like to do this, perhaps to make the whole business a touch more dramatic! The same is true of the new idea of hoods and blindfolds. I much prefer a simple hanging wherein one can observe every nuance of the whole proceeding. I left them noosed for a minute to contemplate their fate. They wiggled their toes on the stools and shifted their weight from foot to foot as if casually disdainful of their mortal and irreversible danger. The negress looked around nervously; her eyes searching for the, never to arrive, rescue that she vainly hoped for. They waited as if in some tavern for a man who wanted to fuck them whilst watching a hanging! All the while their exposed shaved cunts glistened with a mixture of sweat and sex juices as they grew steadily more aroused as they awaited the moment when they would be hanged.

The seconds ticked away very, very slowly indeed:

tick:..…..tick: … ..tick: ……tick…….tick:…………….tick:

Bang! Clatter! Bang! Bang! Clatter! Bang!

I kicked away each stool from under the bare feet of the wenches and across the cobble stones in rapid succession, thus hanging them all in the space of a few seconds! I stepped back to see how the hanged wenches were enjoying their ride on the gallows!

All six grimaced in painful reaction to their nooses which bit deeply into their pretty necks and started to stretch them marvellously well! Their lips pulled to the sides of their cheeks in a mockery of a smile with the corners of their mouths turned down’ as if disapproving of being hanged naked and in public! They flashed their teeth as if angry and furrowed their brows in a frown of, what might have been, disappointment! To add to this drama on the gallows the hanging wenches’ faces all began to redden as they choked and strangled slowly. The veins and arteries in their stretching necks stood out in sharp relief, their pounding hearts strained to pump blood past their tightening nooses and their pretty bare feet with wriggling toes kicked the air. Some screwed up their eyes tightly shut, others flickered their eyelashes as if in a dreamy reverie. They clenched their buttocks as they struggled in an attempt to reach the ground below their bare feet. A pair of these wenches even tried to reach the ground below by stretching their legs and pointing their toes straight down like ballerinas! A futile effort which earned catcalls from the drunken whores attending the hanging! ”Don’t stretch bitch, dance a jig!” ”Open your legs and give us a good look at your cunt!” One whore lifted her skirt, ran up to the hanging women and gave a good display of rubbing her cunt for the benefit of the cheering spectators! ”Is yours as wet as mine then?” The wenches hanging on the gallows were unable to make a reply!

What fears, pleasures and tumultuous sensations must course through their minds as they hang? What tingling sensations and fire lights up in their cunts as they slowly strangle up in the air swinging as they hang by their necks naked? How must it feel to sense the air on one’s naked skin knowing that this is all a prelude to final orgasm and then nothingness for ever? If one looks straight into the eyes of a women being hanged, from start to finish, one begins to feel a sense of what it must be like up there on the gallows, jerking and kicking on the end of a rope. I can only say that it makes my hard cock grow even harder and my spunk start to dribble in anticipation of a powerful orgasm.

Two hanged straight and still as they swung. The others, obviously panicking, kicked wildly and uselessly in all directions; this only serving to lengthen their swing. They bumped into each other, the gallows was crowded, and they bumped breast to breast, buttock to buttock and foot to foot. After some minute or so of this beginning phase, that must have seemed like an eternity for the wenches swinging on the gallows fully conscious; they began the ”Tyburn Jig” that all hanged wenches dance. This is when the arms and legs jerk and twitch completely out of control. I find this the best part of a hanging and one that usually provokes the strongest sexual arousal when seen by both men and women. All danced exceptionally well and one or two were still dancing after ten minutes, an astounding achievement! They kicked their legs both separately and together. Some even drew their legs up so that their knees touched their chests. This gave the crowd their favourite ”cunt show” as they called it, for it was a pose that certainly showed off to perfection their very pretty cunts and even their little pink clits aroused by hanging! The black wench was the last to finish her gallows dance, something I would reward shortly! The final part began with a rapid shivering of all the muscles of their bodies and this became the final heaving of their chests. As they heaved each of their ribs showed up wonderfully well in outline and their ample breasts shook with a delightful and even amusing motion!

Another few minutes and all were hanging with slightly bloated languid faces, bulging tongues and stretched necks! A wonderful sight, six well hanged wenches swinging and one or two still twitching, albeit very feebly!

As they had all done so well I decided that they had all earned a broken neck. Even the small crowd of drunken bystanders cheered me on with calls of: ”Finish ’em off hangman!” ”Crack their necks!” ”Pull their legs!” and such like! The sound of a wench’s neck as it breaks is delightful, arousing a surge of passion in the loins of any hangman. The sound is of a branch of a tree snapping and the effect on the wench is to send a quiver of orgasmic shock through her entire body from head to toe. One by one I duly broke the neck of each hanged wench in turn, paying especial attention to the lovely black one. Her neck I took great care to break and pull apart as much as I dared without decapitating her! As I did so I relished the delightful feeling of the wench’s bare feet on my throbbing cock and as usual I shot my cum all over her toes!

The watching ”hanging sports” gathered around the dead bodies swinging on the gallows and reached up to touch them for luck. No part of their bodies was spared this last indignity! Both the men and the women seemed to relish this final part of a traditional hanging and I, for my part, can see no harm in it at all. One or two of the drunken men and women even went as far as lifting their glasses to the hanged women and drinking a toast to them! ”Here’s hoping you get to fuck in heaven” and ”I hope you came as you finished” were typical toasts! A drunken sailor threw his beer over one of the women and proceeded to lick the dripping liquor off her dangling bare feet and toes! Such is the merrymaking and sport to be seen at a good hanging and long may it continue!

As my carriage drove away I looked back with great pleasure and satisfaction at the sight of the six hanged wenches swinging together serenely in death upon the gallows. A very satisfactory and delightful morning’s work for any hangman! I looked forward to my next appointment with some more condemned wenches. I knew that several women pickpockets at the assizes were due for sentencing to hang, that very same day!

(There are other accounts of executions by hanging in the diary, but are as yet withheld from publication by the present Earl).

Copyright by Aristo Hangman (2005)."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.