g.characterControl (1 Viewer)

ds14048

Content Creator
I was reading a post that stuntcock stuntcock was commenting on, found here.
Moding: SDT Layers questions
Talks about extending the timeline out to 151 frames and adding scripting to the back layer.
He said It's basically just a single call to g.characterControl.addBreastSizeChangeListener(...),
the necessary script details to ensure that your back layer element gets updated/resized as needed.
Faceless Faceless was great and gave me his code from his Mileena costume using rgbFill symbols. I am lookig to create a rigid shape of solid color that moves downward as the breasts enlarge. Is this possible without rgbFill symbols?
Does anybody have or know this method actionscript?

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I am lookig to create a rigid shape of solid color that moves downward as the breasts enlarge.
I do not understand well what you want to do. Can you tell what kind of costume you're planning to make, and maybe show a sketch?
his code from his Mileena costume using rgbFill symbols.
Please copy/paste that code here, or give a link to it.
Is this possible without rgbFill symbols?
If you don't want a symbol to be affected by the RGB sliders, just change its instance name to anything else.

ds14048

Content Creator
The shape are similar to mari plugsuit

except the front portions lower as the breasts grow.
start
end

ds14048

Content Creator
code that faceless gave me
Jan 15, 2018

I'd recommend tweaking the tops to get rid of that joint that shows up for larger breast sizes. Give the back object the same number of frames as the chest object, and use the gotoAndStop() method to jump to the proper frame. That's how my Mileena costume, for instance, managed breast slider support.
Code:
var clip:MovieClip = (MovieClip)(this.parent).chest.rgbFill;

addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, followBreastSlider);

function followBreastSlider(e:Event) {
rgbFill.gotoAndStop(clip.currentFrame);
band.gotoAndStop(clip.currentFrame);
}
Of course, that was a vanilla mod, so the code went directly to the Top Back instance. With the loader, you can adapt the underboob slider proxy method instead for slightly better performance than creating a new event listener.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
You don't need extra code to achieve this.

I just did this with the Vanilla Top template using only the 151 frames of the Chest element:
KOVddpZ.jpg

Here's the FLA: breast adjustable stripes.fla

There is a little issue when she breathes heavily (the left end of the stripes move a bit outside).
You may avoid this by using the Loader Bra template and a combination of the Back and Chest elements, but they will be kinda tedious to link without showing a break in the lines at the junction of the elements, as they are complex shapes that need a shape tween to move.

Good luck

ds14048

Content Creator
Sorry for not explaining in more detail.
My problem is those images are to be my top most layer on the back, with several layers of fills underneath it. If they are on the chest they will be hidden.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
note sure what the real question is here, but i imagine you could create your 151 frames by using a motion tween if you just need them to shift position. that code sounds like the correct way to set the frame according to breast size

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
My problem is those images are to be my top most layer on the back
If you don't need them to grow with her breath, use the 151 frames of the Loader Bra template.
If you want them to move with her breath, or want them on another template, I'm afraid that I cannot help you.

Still, I don't understand the thing with rgbFill symbols... As I said before, if the symbol called "rgbFill" isn't named like this (eg. "somethingElse") it won't be affected by the RGB sliders. The code will then look like somethingElse.gotoAndStop(clip.currentFrame);

ds14048

Content Creator
At first I thought it would be easier to research a fix beforehand, but now I see I should have done the work first. It would have made an explanation of what I want much easier. I am going to start this mod soon and maybe an answer may present itself.
Thank You SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror and sby sby

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Last idea...

At first I gave you the trick of using the Chest element because I did this with a sports bra I made (but not released yet):
O7oOJqs.jpg

But I didn't think that you may want to draw also on the Back element (meaning it would be over what's on the Chest one)... :rolleyes:

However, this could work if you're using Faceless Faceless ' inverse masking.

Good luck anyway, costumes drawn on both Back and Chest elements are tricky most of the time, but with some tinkering, there's often a simple solution.

ds14048

Content Creator
That looks Great!
I really like how the pink lines follows the breasts downward. That can be a real PITA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.