"Futanari Fantasy" Teaser (rpg maker+3d custom girl) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter lion99
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lion99

Hello guys my name is Tony and i'm a developer from italy so i apologize before hand for my bad English grammar.

I love futa and i love video games so i got the idea to develop one using rpg maker + 3d custom girl, the only thing i am really lacking is some support from peoples, so for me to make this game it will only take some ppl that will say "Yes Make it i'd like to play it." the game of course will be released for free.

The game is a simulation RPG mostly based on events, quest and more.
There will be a battle system with Hentai skills and Ryona Skills(focused on wrestling) with CG made using 3D custom girl (maybe some animated by me too)
There will be user choice events.
Some events will be based on Stats such as
Courage, Lust, Shame and WillPower.

Being my first game it won't be the best, but i will try my best.

Also i take suggestions from people, so if there is something you would enjoy to see, just say it.

The content will revolve mostly around Futa, with some Yuri.

Good News:
After some yes here, some on other places, i decided to make the project official and actually make this game.

I already started to work on it

What's done so far:
Very small game and heroine intro(to be improved later on)
First event/Introduction to the story and what the game objective will be (more detail on next preview)
Introduction to the First H-Scene with a small animation of 13 Frames. (to be improved later)

(There are way more things that i've done, just not listed cause are not releated to events or gameplay, just background scripts.)

What i will do next: (in order of listing)
Complete the H-Scene
Complete the first event
Make a Tutorial
Finally make some actual playable content.

Download link to the preview.
It ends about at 3/4 of first event
It Has the intro to the first H content.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/snxxahx5n0py1o7/Futanari+Fantasy+Project.rar

It Requires RPG maker VX ACE RTP to run.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Last edited by a moderator:
M

martian

Id love to see such a game myself. I'm working on a similar project. Feel free to let me know how yours is going. Maybe we could swap ideas.

Leonard F

Potential Patron
I'd like to hear more about your project as it moves forward, and I'd be interested playing it. I only come by occasionally so I didn't read your post until just now.

Emily21

Potential Patron
Well, I'm not into futa, but looks nice :)

Mod: Image Removed

masterkof

Potential Patron
I seen your project you might consider what you want your battle system to be like. Ether make use of the current one or create a custom one.
I am also working a non futa wrestling game but decided to stop it since rpg maker MV is just announced. The problem with RPG maker now is the screen size (640 x 480 is considered too small to put in a nice picture of a wrestling move). Hopefully once more information is put out, it will be the deciding point of my project ether to work on the current engine or move on to the new one.

Ok just to put it out, if you are in need of wrestling pose for 3d custom girl, I am willing to trade some common moves.
Note: the poses are for character of the exact same size if yours is different for each character, you will have to mod the current pose.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This thread is almost two years old, and the OP does not even have an account anymore, most likely due to inactivity. Therefor I doubt we will see this going anywhere.
If the OP returns with and wants this thread opened PM one of the mods, or simply make a new thread.

Mod: Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.