[Flash/Browser] Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
My laptop im on here can't run flash games so well sadly :(

So I can't finish it, FPS gets too unplayable...

I was just curious though, by the end of the game how many different enemies are there?

The point I reach there are still only two (male and female lizzard)

pk1080

Potential Patron
well this was one fine game!
as you would know lagging depends on computer's performance.
My desktop was some what playable after 40's, but my laptop was dead after 25kills.

I have some suggestions
1. adding new type of enemies with different stats would be good [instead of summoning unlimited number of mosters but some tough guys ocasionally instead of a lot of weak guys][example: when you reach wave10, instead of 10 greenies add 5 greenies and 1 champion(?) creep]
2. the part that makes game hard is there is moar than 40 enemies and you get caught. mostly you can shove them away with special but when enemy group is too big and game lags it gets harder

those are suggestions so you can just decide to ignore if it doesnt looks thad helpful

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
dirtyc is working on it and will probably give us an update if something big happens. I don't think he has a website to post work logs on.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
dirtyc is working on it and will probably give us an update if something big happens. I don't think he has a website to post work logs on.

Thats what i was looking for first but couldn't find it. Dirtyc make a blog or something like Toffi did...

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Dirtyc make a blog or something like Toffi did...

Lol, I have been thinking about it. Truth is, I'm not much of a blogger, or facebooker, or whatever. If I had a webpage, all my updates would be: "Nothing new this month either, check back later." haha. At best, it would be shit like "I found this cool game, so I'm busy playing that instead of working on my own game. Here's the link you already knew about."

Not exactly riveting journalism.

FWIW, I'm slowly playing with / drawing the main heros right now. Not terribly happy with how they look at the moment. I'm not much of an artist myself, and the heros really need to have some 'wow' to them, so this is the slow part for me. I may post some pics in a few weeks & see if any artists can give me some pointers.

Hey, lookie, an update. ;P

-DirtyC101

Maxmizer

Potential Patron
I wasn't even a furry fan before I got to play your game.
Don't worry about blog things too much and keep up the good work.

M

Mori

I was just curious though, by the end of the game how many different enemies are there?

The point I reach there are still only two (male and female lizzard)

Those are the only two, if I'm not mistaken.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This mini-game was just to test the engine for a larger project. So, no more work on this, but you'll be seeing pieces of it show up in my next game.

-DirtyC101

Can't wait :)

Considering how fun this little test version is, the larger project should be great! :)

L

Lecter

Not bad, but some variation wouldnt hurt.

Even just different positions would spice it up. And making each individual fight harder, would spice it up, now its a little to much of a "horde". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.