Fundoshi (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Dante's thread includes a full costume+hair SWF (Matabei Samurai > Hyakka Ryouran). The bottoms look like fundoshi. You can use moreClothing to extract those bottoms and use them with other tops, shoes, etc.

If you want a brand-new fundoshi mod then you'll need to provide a side-view reference image.

Until that happens, this thread will remain on the Invalid Requests board.

Cupped soup

Potential Patron
Dante's thread includes a full costume+hair SWF (Matabei Samurai > Hyakka Ryouran). The bottoms look like fundoshi. You can use moreClothing to extract those bottoms and use them with other tops, shoes, etc.

If you want a brand-new fundoshi mod then you'll need to provide a side-view reference image.

Until that happens, this thread will remain on the Invalid Requests board.

How do I separate clothes with moreclothing I have it already (is there a tutorial?)

Ref pic
Gelbooru- Image View - 1girl blue eyes breasts brown hair front-tie top fundoshi houjou hibiki long hair looking at viewer manji (tenketsu) precure simple background solo suite precure tied shirt very long hair white background yamakasa | 2571797

stuntcock

Content Creator
How do I separate clothes with moreclothing I have it already (is there a tutorial?)
You don't need a tutorial. This is literally the simplest base-case behavior of the moreClothing mod. It's explained in the readme block at the top of the moreClothing settings file.

You drop a new SWF file into its folder, add a configuration line to the moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file (so that it knows where to find the file) and then startup your game. Each clothing element from the SWF file will now appear within the relevant ◄ ► selector.

And there is a tutorial. sby's thread is the first thing which would have come up if you searched for "moreClothing tutorial" via the internal search tool. sby went to the trouble of recording a video with step-by-step instructions because he wanted to help the SDT community. Please try to reciprocate.

In this particular case, moreClothing won't be fully effective - because Dante packaged the boots together with the fundoshi (and the drooping "loincloth") into a single BOTTOMS item. So here's a modified SWF which contains only the fundoshi. You should be able to load it manually, or include it in your moreClothing collection, or both.

When you're posting reference images, please try harder. The image that you provided doesn't include enough detail. It's a sketch rather than a finished drawing.

This isn't a bureaucratic thing. The point here isn't "search for side-view images and then post the first thing which shows up, so that stuntcock can put a tickmark on his stupid checklist and stop yelling at me." If you do that then you're wasting my time, but you're also screwing yourself. No modder is going to spend time creating SWF files on the basis of a lazy sketch.

The point is to find a side-view drawing which looks like a finished SDT mod. I'm very lazy. If I can literally trace your reference image then it's much more likely that I'll work on your Request. If I need to go out and spend my own time finding better images, then I'm probably going to refuse out of spite.

And if you're going to pester Dante to provide you with a special variant of one of his mods, then you could at least click the "Like" button on his megapost. Show some gratitude for the work that people have done.

If you're happy with the standalone Hyakka Ryouran fundoshi then say so and I'll move this thread to Filled Requests. If you want a new (custom) design then post a usable image and I'll move it back to the main Request board.

Cupped soup

Potential Patron
You don't need a tutorial. This is literally the simplest base-case behavior of the moreClothing mod. It's explained in the readme block at the top of the moreClothing settings file.

You drop a new SWF file into its folder, add a configuration line to the moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file (so that it knows where to find the file) and then startup your game. Each clothing element from the SWF file will now appear within the relevant ◄ ► selector.

And there is a tutorial. sby's thread is the first thing which would have come up if you searched for "moreClothing tutorial" via the internal search tool. sby went to the trouble of recording a video with step-by-step instructions because he wanted to help the SDT community. Please try to reciprocate.

In this particular case, moreClothing won't be fully effective - because Dante packaged the boots together with the fundoshi (and the drooping "loincloth") into a single BOTTOMS item. So here's a modified SWF which contains only the fundoshi. You should be able to load it manually, or include it in your moreClothing collection, or both.

When you're posting reference images, please try harder. The image that you provided doesn't include enough detail. It's a sketch rather than a finished drawing.

This isn't a bureaucratic thing. The point here isn't "search for side-view images and then post the first thing which shows up, so that stuntcock can put a tickmark on his stupid checklist and stop yelling at me." If you do that then you're wasting my time, but you're also screwing yourself. No modder is going to spend time creating SWF files on the basis of a lazy sketch.

The point is to find a side-view drawing which looks like a finished SDT mod. I'm very lazy. If I can literally trace your reference image then it's much more likely that I'll work on your Request. If I need to go out and spend my own time finding better images, then I'm probably going to refuse out of spite.

And if you're going to pester Dante to provide you with a special variant of one of his mods, then you could at least click the "Like" button on his megapost. Show some gratitude for the work that people have done.

If you're happy with the standalone Hyakka Ryouran fundoshi then say so and I'll move this thread to Filled Requests. If you want a new (custom) design then post a usable image and I'll move it back to the main Request board.

This is perfect! thank you, and sorry for being stupid >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.