Frozen - Elsa variation (1 Viewer)

WillySdt

Avid Affiliate
Hello Everybody. I made a variation of the Dante Elsa Costume. Top Down and Topless. Dante have the credit, I only lightly edit them...
Uu668Dg.png

Attachments

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi W WillySdt . Nice work on these edits. The files appear to be vanilla imports (usable with the regular game) rather than Loader mods, so I've moved your thread to the Imports section.

If you'd like to share your work via the Download system then please feel free to do so. If you prefer to handle things via a conventional thread then that's fine also (and it's probably easier to do things that way if you intend to take requests or solicit feedback).

Twycross448

Potential Patron
Very nice. Thank you, WilySDT. It is much appreciated.
I actually had asked Dante several times over the years to make a topless version, but he never got around to it before retiring. So again, thank you. :-)

I know this is not the request section, but a small request nonetheless: could you, maybe, do the same for Elsas Ice Queen Gown, also made by Dante?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.