FPS Problems (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter parlingo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

parlingo

Hi guys,

I have a little FPS issue. Now before you say that's normal on older PCs or anything: I'm running it on an i5 3,2GHz and a 2GB graphic card so that shouldn't be the problem.
The game used to be fluid, that's why I thought it's because I started using the loader and many mods (I'm using sby's loader pack) so I tried using the vanilla version without anything done to it again and I've got the same issues with that aswell.

My questen is if I can do anything about that like giving the flashplayer more resources or something similar.

Thanks in advance!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
moreclothing loads a bunch of stuff, and apparently some people's sdt's slow right down with so many things loaded.

you can edit the moreclothings setting file to not load so much, or remove moreclothing from the $init mods

P

papragu

Hey Parlingo,

go into options and turn off "Strand Shaders" that should solve the issue. Cum will look bit worse but it will run fine. Out of the blue this option started to cause issues for some people, myself included. Game used to run just fine and at some point it started dropping frames really bad when "Strand Shaders" was enabled.

Even reinstalling windows didnt solve the problem.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
papragu said:
Even reinstalling windows didn't solve the problem.

I reinstall windows regularly, it fixes every problem every time; its disappointing to hear that it didn't work for this. At least I know I shouldn't try it now. I was thinking to to reinstall anyway since my itunes couldn't my iPhone, but I guess I'll put it off for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.