[PC] FoxTail (1 Viewer)

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
From the same group that did Blank Blood, this is still really early in development. There's a beta where you can try it out a bit, but there's not too much there yet. It does look like it could go somewhere, though.

Code:
http://ryonaproject.bake-neko.net/

Mardion

Potential Patron
It certainly looks very interesting, the monsters have some great moves to perform, most of them painful but there's also vore. It's also cool how they sometimes keep ryona-ing her even after her health is depleted. I can't wait until they perfect it!

PS : Last update to the time of writing is July 21st, and is obviously an alpha version (no background, no menus, bugs).

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Personally, I think the previous builds were better. When they made it so it's just one map for all the monsters, I think it got too cluttered and too hard to just get the one monster you want. Before, there were 3 seperate maps that were all bigger than the current so the monsters were more spread out.

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
Interestingly enough, BlankBlood + seems to be using this engine. In the demo, Ryoko(I think is her name) has the same pin-doll physics and the monster is even the same from this alpha.

sickle

Potential Patron
While it's still very early in development as far as the game itself is concerned, it's alreadly sporting very well made ryona content. I'm looking forward to seeing some more monsters, the most brutal ones from blank blood haven't made an appearence yet. Also, this thing really is hurting for a reset button.

Technically, I'm a bit disappointed in the fighting system. It's original, but it's very slow, and kind of unwieldy. Often your punches won't even connect if your opponent is too close, and the lag to enter/exit the attack stance is brutal in a game where you can be attacked so fast.

Details you probably have alreadly noticed:
1) Fox gets clothing damage. It's easier to notice in the earlier versions, since the small worms have very painless attacks and can trash you for a while without killing you. Very interesting implementation, makes you really feel like you've been progessively tortured.
2) Losing your shoes makes your regeneration slow down quite a bit - and I think it might hurt your defenses as well.
3) Fox can shoot a gun. I wouldn't be able to tell HOW she does for the life of me (pretty obscure combination), but I would guess it involves the up button.
4) Ryoko is in one of the earlier versions of the game. You can find her by going right then down, or quicker by browsing the sprites directory.

Roadbuster - dearest friend. May I inquire as to where you found this very interesting "Blank Blood +" that I can't find on the dev's website and Google keeps giving me the finger about? I'll be very grateful.

sickle

Potential Patron
And indeed I am grateful! Thanks a lot.
I tried clicking on that image on the dev's website, but my weak japanese... was weak.

X

xephion

i download this game from the developer website and i have some question this game have some h material or only you get beat up and eating

p.s. is there anyway to get her totally nude or you can only scratch her clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.