Flowers of War (In Character Thread) (1 Viewer)

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Litty could hear the heated sounds of battle echoing down a corridor that a group of armored women were running past her to get to, heavy armor clanking along the way. It would seem that a lot of the general’s forces were converging on the area by now. Thanks to enhanced physical ability and a lack of armor she was able to easily outpace the advancing soldiers, darting between the densely packed groups until she made it into the room where the screaming were the loudest. She came just in time to see a woman thrust through with a spear, splattering scarlet blood all over the floor. There were a surprising amount of bodies already piling up, although that was of no concern to her or the empire at large as long as the bodies joining them were that of the rebels. Litty felt that she was the only important one here until someone could prove otherwise.

The rebels were trying to retreat, some even exploiting an opening, although the elite troops were beginning to step in to try and stop them. Surely this would slow them down. Not that they had much longer in the land of the living anyway. She stepped around a tall, muscular woman who was advancing ominously towards the rebel faction as well. She assumed that she was one of the imperial diviners due to how unlike the other soldiers she was.

“Try not to get in my way, gorilla,” she said teasingly. With that she rushed forward with a sudden burst of speed, cutting through the necks of two Xir soldiers before they could react to her sudden intrusion. They didn’t even have time to scream, only gurgle as they fell dead to the ground. Litty swiped her sword through the air to flick the blood off of her blade.

“Let’s play a game. Try to make me use my maea and I may find you interesting enough to spare,” she taunted to no one in particular. She was hoping that they’d try to fight her rather than just continue to run away and not provide much sport.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Shi He and two other of his comrades stepped back as two of theirs fell dead onto the floor, a small figure appearing before them. He growled.

'You will pay for that!'

Shi He roared and slammed his sword in a downward arc towards Litty while the other two followed with spears.

Mentos

Club Regular
The assassination was a disaster. Imperial forces were flooding into the castle and it wouldn't be long until the rebels were completely overrun. Leila was confident that with enough supplies and luck, she could dispatch a handful of elite imperial soldiers. However the odds were too stacked against her, and now it seems an enemy Maea user had entered the fray. Judging by how she had eviscerated those Xir soldiers, Leila deduced that she wouldn't fare too well against her.

"Shit, live and try again another day right?" Leila thought to herself.

With quick speed, she threw down a smoke grenade from her pouch. The smoke quickly enveloped a majority of the area. If these rebels acted quickly, they might be able to escape as well.

Plunging into the smoke, Leila headed for the exit. Two Imperial soldiers tried to stand in her way, but were too busy coughing from the smoke. Leila dashed past them with two quick slashes. Both soldiers grasped their arms in pain, dropping their weapons. By the time they picked them up and turned around, their bodies would collapse to the floor, overcome with unbearable poison.

"I hope they don't get too cocky. Fighting that woman means death."

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Litty hopped backwards to avoid the swing, continuing her backpedaling to avoid the other two soldiers but in a playful manner.

“You guys look weird. Are you from Xeer? Or was it Xar?” She questioned. “Whatever the case, I think I’ll start with-”

She was interrupted by the explosion of smoke that enveloped much of the area, quickly encroaching on her own position as well. A slight hint of a frown came across her face. Even with her skill she could far more easily be taken off guard within the smoke, especially with all of the chaos surrounding her. On one hand she would still probably win, but on the other…

She needed to strike fast or not strike at all. She rushed the guy who had attacked her to let loose a quick flurry of blows to all parts of his body, hoping to dispatch him before the smoke gave him any cover.

puca

Club Regular
Litty's strikes rained down on Shi He with blinding speed. One, two, three strikes landed, opening cuts along the Xir commander's body. However, the 4th blow clanged away against a steel barrier.

Lowering her shield slightly, Altheira planted herself in front of Shi He. "I'll take you up on your challenge, girl," she said, despite the fact that she didn't look much older than the Imperial diviner. Flail spinning, she rushed at Litty, shield-first.

**********************************************************************************

On the other side of the room, Fenria snorted as Litty walked by, teasing. They had never fought, being on the same side, or even had a chance to spar, but Fenria briefly entertained herself by imagining herself breaking the impudent girl over her knee.

Her little reverie over, she stalked forward, kicking a dying guard out of the way. Pathetic, the lot of them. No woman would fall so easily back in the Marjoryan Kingdom. A flash of movement caught her eye - the spray of crimson blood as a tall muscular Xir woman impaled a hapless Imperial. Fenria's grip tightened on her sword in excitement as a grin spread across her face. She was working for the Empress because of the promise of strong foes to fight, but she had found this land to be sorely lacking so far. This might be a foe finally worth fighting!

"Spearwoman!" She pointed at the fighter, her voice cutting through the sounds of the melee. "I'm your opponent now!" She charged forward, barreling through friends and foe alike, sword sparking against the ground behind her.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Shi He gasped as the assassin managed to cut into his body, slowly losing blood. He was aware that his other two companions were holding onto him, making towards the exit

Jade pulled her spear from a dead Imperial and looked up just in time to see a giant woman throwing her allies left and right, charging towards her with a behemoth sword. Jade grinned and levelled her spear, charging at her while roaring a battle cry.

puca

Club Regular
Altheira's flail arced down at Litty, but it met only air, the red-headed Imperial dancing aside nimbly. Altheira continued the circular motion of her weapon, swinging at her opponent from multiple angles, but she was too fast - far faster than any normal fighter.

"Grrr..." Altheira bared her teeth in frustration.

**********************************************************************************

Fenria's sword sparked against the ground, kicking up debris as she brought it around in a mighty horizontal swing. Jade leapt back out of reach of the telegraphed attack and then lunged forward, thrusting quickly with her spear. The tip of the spear drove into Fenria's unarmored chest... then skittered to the side, drawing a bright red line against her pale skin, but doing no serious damage. Fenria's smile widened as she slammed her fist into Jade, driving the Xir warrior back. She laughed, her eyes glinting.

"Yes... show me more!"

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade landed on her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She growled and sprinted forward, spear readied. This Fenrir must have some magical armoured skin that act as armour. She muttered under her breath and her spear head glowed red, using a bit of a maea. She dodged an attack and plunged her spear deep int Fenrir's right thigh

puca

Club Regular
Fenria grunted as the spearhead punched through her Maea-enhanced muscles and sank into her thigh. She grabbed it and wrenched it out, then pulled hard, dragging Jade in, their faces inches apart. Fenria grinned, her eyes seeming to glow with excitement and bloodlust. "Very few people can manage to hurt me." Maea flowed through her as her muscles stood taut against her skin. "You're getting me excited!"

She dropped her sword and grabbed Jade's breastplate with her other hand then pivoted, throwing the spearwoman over her head at a nearby column. She scooped up her slab-like sword and launched herself after Jade.

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
"Tch... This is ridiculous. Too many powerful opponets around... There's no way I'd be able to handle such a serious fight without any proper time for traps and set ups... I'm going to have to find a way to back out." Maya regrettably realizes that she doesn't nearly have the time and preparation to pull out a victory here. She immediately uses the smoke as an advantage and makes her getaway quite clearly. She wouldn't last long in a full out fight so she needed to put some distance between them.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Gasped as she was slammed into the column, slumping down onto the floor. She growled as Fenrir approached her with her sword. Ushering a maea, she roared and sprinted forward: heading head-first towards Fenria!

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Litty played with Altheiraa for a bit by simply dancing around to avoid attacks. However, some of the blows started to get too close for comfort despite the weapon she was facing normally very easy for her to avoid thanks to how telegraphed the attacks tend to be. This woman was far more skilled than the average foe, she could tell, to begin pushing her to get more serious. She was loosing ground while doing this so decided to push the attack.

Altheira appeared to have a high capability of defending herself, so she sidestepped the shield to get around it and delivered a light thrust towards the neck to test the defense.

puca

Club Regular
Altheira saw the blade coming, but her opponent moved so damned fast! She managed to dip her head to the side at the last moment, taking a slight cut along the side of her neck.

"Tch!" She leapt back out of range as the girl she was fighting twirled her blades insolently. Altheira was confident, arrogant even, but even she could tell her opponent was toying with her. "Don't you dare mock me!" she demanded, as she spun forward and swept her flail in a wide arc, trying to catch Litty with her flail's chain.

**************************************************************************************

Elsewhere, Fenria and Jade grappled. Jade was fast, and she had already proved she could penetrate Fenria's defenses with her spear. During their last clash, Fenria had dropped her sword and engaged Jade in hand-to-hand combat, staying close, out of the spear's ideal reach, but she hadn't gotten there without taking several more bleeding cuts.

Her eyes glowing with Maea, she lifted Jade - herself a tall muscular woman - into the air with one arm and slammed her towards the ground!

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade gasped as her back hit the floor, cracking the floor. However, she rolled onto her feet and with a growl: she sprinted towards Fenria. She slammed two fists into Fenria's stomach before kicking her in between her legs, smashing her vagina. When the blonde barbarian bent forward, Jade grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face into the floor.

puca

Club Regular
Jade's fists slammed into Fenria's stomach, bouncing off her Maea-strengthened abs. Fenria began barking out a laugh when Jade's foot slammed into her vagina with enough force to briefly lift the tall barbarian off the ground. Fenria's laugh turned into a strangled yelp as white pain spread up from her pussy, her breath knocked out of her, her eyes crossing and rolling up. As Fenria's knees buckled, her hands reflexively going towards her crotch, Jade exploited the opening, grabbing her by the hair and slammed her face into the ground, cratering the floor. Fenria's body arched, her legs kicking up then flopping down to the ground.

Panting heavily, Jade stood back, looking down on the unmoving barbarian, her legs splayed and her face pressed into the floor, cracks radiating from the impact area. Her arms reached limply down between her legs.

Suddenly, Fenria's shoulders began to shake. Her hand shot out, an iron grip around Jade's ankle. She stood suddenly, pulling Jade's leg out from under her, holding her upside down. She was laughing despite the cuts and bits of floor all over her face. With a yell, she turned, swinging Jade into the ground by her leg, then spun around, dragging Jade along the ground and bringing her up and over into the ground again.

Fenria stood over the stunned warrior and barked out another laugh, then spat a bloody tooth to the side. "I haven't had this much fun in ages," she said, grinning. She reached down to Jade and tore off her breastplate, then picked the warrior up, pulling her into a bone-crushing bearhug. "When I'm finished with you, you'll be begging for mercy," she smirked, jerking her arms together.

Last edited:

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade gasped as she hit the ground twice, her Maea protecting her from the impact. She moaned as she felt Fenria ripping off her breastplate, exposing her dark brown nipples, before gasping as Fenria pulled her into a bear-hug: tightening on her ribs. Jade not going to give up, grabbed Fenria hair and slammed her fist into her face: punching her smirking lips. She also slammed her right knee into her chest, her metal armoured knee-cap driving almost into Fenria's heart.

puca

Club Regular
Fenria didn't expect Jade to still have so much fight left in her. She was slow to activate her Maea and Jade's fist snapped her head to the side, blood and saliva spraying out. Immediately after, Jade's knee slammed into Fenria's chest, but she had already activated her Maea by then, her muscles hardening and mitigating most of the damage from Jade's second attack. However, the force of the blow was enough to push Jade back out of Fenria's grip. Jade landed several paces away, chest heaving.

Fenria stood in a half-crouched battle stance for a moment, eyeing the Xir warrior's large naked breasts, and then she smiled wolfishly. "I don't think I've ever met anyone with as much fight as you," she said, standing tall and wiping her lip. "I'd like to know the name of such a warrior!"

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade smirked and tried to cover her breasts as she picked up her spear. 'I'm Jade the Black Dragon. Daughter of Long He of the Xir army. My spear will pierce through anything in each way!'

Jade positioned herself, her spear ready to attack Fenria if the barbarian was attacking her. Jade was breathing heavily, from the fight as well as exposure of her breasts. She needed to get away from the palace and rendezvous with Shi He and the others but fighting this Fenria woman was... arousing to her.

puca

Club Regular
Altheira blinked away blood. She winced slightly as a droplet of sweat ran through the cut above her eye, and then grimaced when the action stung the cut on her cheek. Blood dripped down the length of her gauntlet. She rolled her right wrist. Pain, but she could move - the tendons hadn't been severed. Blood dripped off her hand and onto her flail's haft.

Things were getting desperate. The imperial guards surrounded them in a wide circle, steering clear of Litty's lightning slashes and Altheira's wide swings. Elsewhere the sounds of battle raged as Jade and that Marjoryan barbarian fought viciously. Columns were being shattered as the two super-strong warriors exchanged blow after blow.

Altheira clenched her teeth. It was clear she wasn't winning this fight. Not like this. It was time for a gambit. For what was a knight, if not someone willing to make personal sacrifices for victory?

Litty stood in a relaxed pose, watching the Heryth knight drop her shield, gripping her flail in both hands, her lips moving silently. Litty put a hand on her hip.

"Saying your prayers already? What a disappointment!" She yawned.

Then without warning she rushed forward in a blur, past Altheira's wide swing. Her blade darted forward and bit through a chink in Altheira's armor, sinking into her side with a wet squelch.

At the same time, Altheira let her flail fly out of her grasp. As Litty's blade found its mark, Altheira grabbed hold of the lithe swordswoman. She coughed up blood.

Litty laughed. "That's your plan? Now what? Are you going to bleed me to death?" She twisted the blade, and Altheira let out a small sob of pain, falling to one knee, still holding tight to the Imperial diviner. Litty sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh well, it was fun while it lasted..."

Altheira gathered all her strength, all her Maea, and sprang up, headbutting Litty.

Altheira's spirit fire could be thrown short distances but it was much more powerful when channeled through a weapon - or through touch. It was inelegant and desperate, but an explosion of golden fire erupted around the two combatants, knocking down the ring of Imperial soldiers. At the same time, a shout came from across the room as the last column shattered. Chunks of ceiling began to fall, scattering Imperial troops and crushing the unlucky ones.

Altheira tried to stand, but she couldn't move. Everything was out of focus. She felt herself lifting off the ground. Was she going to meet the goddess? That was her last thought as she lost consciousness, her eyes rolling up and her head lolling back limply.

Litty coughed, waving away dust. She strolled nonchalantly through the settling clouds of dust, chunks of ceiling and crushed bits of imperial soldiers, humming tunelessly. There was no sign of the rebels. She rolled her shoulders, stretching them out when she tasted blood. She brought a hand up to her lip, feeling the cut. Huh.

Fenria stood with a shout, bursting out from under a pile of debris. She was covered in cuts and bruises and her skimpy outfit had mostly been torn away. But she was laughing. "Incredible! I haven't faced an opponent that strong in ages!" She brushed off a few pieces of the ceiling then planted her hands on her hips, paying no heed to her bare breasts. "I'm looking forward to this war!"

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade nodded. 'Likewise.'

Jade then ran through the opening, spearing a few of the Imperials, as she made her escape. She left the barbarian behind as she needed to find her allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.