Flash Player update (1 Viewer)

ThatOneDude44

Potential Patron
Hey everyone,

this might seem like a stupid question, but does it mess with any of my installed stuff if I update Flash Player to the newest version?
Until now I've always ignored the pop-up, but it gets kinda annoying, so I was wondering if it'll change anything major.

Thanks in advance,

ya boi

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
It'll slow the game down drastically.

I believe the consesus best one is flashplayer_11_sa. I started out with the latest version so I can tell you that the difference is enormous. I strongly recommend you don't update.

To answer your question however: No it doesn't mess anything up technically speaking.

ThatOneDude44

Potential Patron
It'll slow the game down drastically.

I believe the consesus best one is flashplayer_11_sa. I started out with the latest version so I can tell you that the difference is enormous. I strongly recommend you don't update.

To answer your question however: No it doesn't mess anything up technically speaking.

Ok then, thanks ^^

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you use 11 standalone for flash files you have downloaded, doesn't matter what your browser uses. i would suggest just disabling flash in your browser at this point because most sites have migrated to using html5 instead

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Any guidance on finding standalone 11? I've got a couple versions and tend to use the 14 (other one is a 9 or something). I've heard 11 is the best for SDT but if Adobe has it in their archives I'm not understanding what they call it there.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Any guidance on finding standalone 11? I've got a couple versions and tend to use the 14 (other one is a 9 or something). I've heard 11 is the best for SDT but if Adobe has it in their archives I'm not understanding what they call it there.
sby loaderpack

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. Now I'm wondering if I already had it somewhere on my drive and was just too dis-organized to realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.