First error 1120, then error 1119. What am I doing wrong? (1 Viewer)

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
I'm doing a Katara costume mod and I've started by doing her leggings. I've deleted all the reference layers and named the instance 'lower' when dragging it onto the main template.

However I'm getting a error 1119 and occasionally 1120 still. I checked the settings of both the main and the bottom template but the names I've entered in both are correct.

pLa5IZf.jpg

Here's the .fla file if anyone wants to diagnose.

Attachments

SDTModBasic.fla
256.3 KB · Views: 85

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
So. A couple weeks later and I'm still stumped. I remember drawing on the correct layers, then deleting the reference ones after that, and I checked on the names to make sure they were all correct. They were.

I don't get it.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
darkflip95 said:
So. A couple weeks later and I'm still stumped. I remember drawing on the correct layers, then deleting the reference ones after that, and I checked on the names to make sure they were all correct. They were.

I don't get it.

Did you register the mod in the Main? Also, you have to put the mods into the mods layer on the 1st page. Once you do that, put an instance name on the mod (make sure you have the mod selected on the stage) and then register the mod with the registerMod code with the instance name. ex: registerMod(BOTTOM);

I hope this helps. If you still have trouble, try looking at Synonymous' costume modding tutorial.

Faceless

Content Creator
The template uses a bunch of files imported from a sub-directory. If your set-up isn't like this:
Code:
<dir>\SDTMods\ModElements.as
     \SDTMods\ModPackage.as
     \SDTMods\ModTypes.as
     \SDTMods.fla
You're doing it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.