Animate CC: 1021 Duplicate function definition (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
EDIT: Never mind me. I tried reexporting something I knew worked and I got the same error. I extracted the SDTMods folder again and replaced the one I had and now it works. I don't know how that got altered but now everything works at least. Process of elimination is as tedious as it is effective.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm on my Animate CC trial and I've been playing around with dantethedarkprince's FLA dump.

With several of his mods though I keep getting this error message....

Location___________________________________________________Description
Main, Layer 'Settings', Frame 1, Line 1, Column 1_________1021 Duplicate function definition

...when I export to swf. I have no idea what to do about it. I even tried just deleting the contents on that line ("import SDTMods.*;") assuming it'd just publish a blank swf but even when I delete the line it's still claiming there's a duplicate. Does anyone know what to do?

DSE

PS. And a bonus question: Does the amount of layers the content is distributed over affect performance in the swf - not talking sdt layers, just the number of layers within the modtype template?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.