Final Fantasy XV - Cindy Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Watching thread religiously. Cindy/those Marie Rose Noct replacers/Comrades female clothing/etc.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
After some research i found for all 4 girls a nude version, from the steam user Hal, sure they arent perfect but they dont look bad either.

PC版『FF15』女性薄着化MOD(18/8/16アラネア追記)|HAL’sブログ

Search for Clothless version its named already good on his website so u dont need a translator

the password for each girl is the password how they are called for examble

if you download cidney clothless the password for zip is cidney, for gentiana and ther others its gentiana, lunafreya and aranea

how to use Mod Organizer to use those models:

1. Do Not Use These Models In Multiplayer!!! You Might Get Banned By Them!!!
--------

1.1 Download Mod Organizer from *Steam Workshop* if you cannot find google it (FF15 Mod Organizer Steam)
[Official website works too i tried]
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION MOD ORGANIZER on Steam
2. Start FFXV MO
3. Click "File" and "Open New Project"
4. Click "Create New Mod" Choose: Models -> Solo Play -> Next -> Cidney ( or Gentiana, Iris, Lunafreya) -> Next -> Choose Mod Name + Description -> Next -> Create! (or skip naming the mod lol)
5. Rightclick the mod you just made and open Assets Folder and drag&drop the content from the zip inside it
6. Rightclick the mod again go Properties and click > ... < on Model and choose the .fbx file and press OK.
6. rightclick the mod again and choose build!
7. enable the mod and done

to enable your the mod has 2 mini squares one is called Apply the other Build/Submit, just click Apply

(no need to upload to your steam-account!)

hope the tutorial helps alittle i tried my best explaining it

Every credits go to steamuser Hal for creating those mods.

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Here you asked so i just swapped quickly noctis to lunafreya the other 3 boys i couldnt upload yet to see how they look on naked skins cuz different bones or so dont know,
and the first link is just hals website you have to look for the names i listed where to download those

easy way just click the zip files i listed too it directs you to the mediafire wbesite to download it

edit:

after i swapped all boys into the girls i make a second screen i edit the post once im done to show full, also how distored the boys look on females body xD like noctis as lunafreya (fingers) XD

and as you can see gladious as gentiana looks very distored or destroyed XD

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
dunno how it works for microsoft game store or origins but if you download FFXV MO from the official website there were a menu to choose origins or Windows game store or whatever it was called then maybe its the same way how to apply mods? i dont know about those 2 and i wont know it cuz i wont buy ffxv for origins or windows game store either

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
i noticed someone who made shifa clothe mods for lunafreya and cindy
in the description is also a link to nude versions. all in japanese, but it was possible to make the cindy one work already.

but they don't look perfekt

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Yes the one you mean is the user Hal i mentioned above, but those nudes are better than nothing for now, because, i feel the modding tools SE gave the modders arent 100% more like 50% because, theres stuff missing like level-editor and all this kind of stuff

well, the links i provided is from Hal, his steam shiva-luna, cidney clothing mods i just translated how to use em for your personal use, cuz, i discovered when i saw his website i was reading nude vers. so i just had to tryout

but back to modding tools, modding on ff15 is still in early stages, unlike few bethesda games when modders got the hang of it how to mod the games, unlike bethesda games ff15 seems little different in that matter

for examble skyrim, it took modders like hm 2011 release and around 2015 or 2016 someone created HDT bones and with SexLab Framework, u get the idea XD cuz to these creations sex mods begun really to bloom lol, alone OSex for skyrim is huge thats why i think the FFXV MO isnt the fully 100% modding tool they released probl. half of it or even 25% of it XD

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
Yes the one you mean is the user Hal i mentioned above, but those nudes are better than nothing for now, because, i feel the modding tools SE gave the modders arent 100% more like 50% because, theres stuff missing like level-editor and all this kind of stuff

well, the links i provided is from Hal, his steam shiva-luna, cidney clothing mods i just translated how to use em for your personal use, cuz, i discovered when i saw his website i was reading nude vers. so i just had to tryout

but back to modding tools, modding on ff15 is still in early stages, unlike few bethesda games when modders got the hang of it how to mod the games, unlike bethesda games ff15 seems little different in that matter

for examble skyrim, it took modders like hm 2011 release and around 2015 or 2016 someone created HDT bones and with SexLab Framework, u get the idea XD cuz to these creations sex mods begun really to bloom lol, alone OSex for skyrim is huge thats why i think the FFXV MO isnt the fully 100% modding tool they released probl. half of it or even 25% of it XD

its sad that best modern games are modded only by chinese/japanese modders who often dont share thier works to public outside asia or lock thier works behind regional/paid/invitationonlytoregister walls and other sh*t like that (just like nude mods for nier automata or bayonetta made by maliwei777, that i couldnt eaven find in google) same goes for probably all the best mods for skyrim/fallout out there which sadly not all of us are privileged to obtain, and nobody who somehow get em seem care to share :\/ it seems in future we wont be able to enjoy our eyes with such mods at all
why___by_terranout-da450t5.gif
lel

btw links already down... reup pliz ?

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Those links arent down, i just checked myself o.o, but i made a small fix to that, but its best you click the very first link to enter Hal's website to download the mod directly from there.

nude mod for nier automata by maliwei777 ? never saw or heard of only from craftedlightning those nier automata nudes o.o

well often the issue with non privileged mods or deleted or not shown in public, often is some modders got beef and then there are in quote "Modders" who claim to be modders but actually steal others work and claim they did it, then the real beef begins to bloom... and the original and copied mod gets deleted cuz the original modder didnt want his mod which got stolen to be in puplic anymore (happend with some fallout and skyrim) like skyrims Demonica Lady Body mod by krista had such beef ot so i remember, myself i dont like demonica as a body replacer cuz last time i used had no jiggle effects and most gear is invisible so.... but the body overall looks very good like fallout 4 Wonder Body also cool but not good with base gear XD

and i bet my ass, ff15 has 100% mods not shown in public, noone can tell me the mods on steam-workshop are the only ones, nexus for examble has almost non since release of FFXVMO Xd

n1honomaru

Potential Patron
nexus/loverslab/undertow is dying -_- like i said all best stuff is not there anymore for america/europe/overall english communities, btw i often find some "GEMS" but couldt download them coz of stupid reasons :< for example some forum i remember where u need to have 50 posts and be member atleast half year to dl lol and i dont think it has something to do with stealing or beef between modders etc. especially asian moders lel with them is more like the language barier + region lock sh*t (just like korean mmos) dunno if thier racist or wtf ? well i forgot about john evans aka simpleidiot who stole maliweii works and tryed to sell em perhaps thats why they are blocking us coz of idiots like him ? :O and also google got more uselees everday lol i can find some good stuff only if i use vpn to bypass geolocation bull sh*t, this is crazy xD

aww i bailed tes5/skyrim/fallout after my pecious hdd broke :P

anyways links works again, earlier i got message that they got deleted coz violation or something...

Last edited:

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
i think they look decent as shiva clothed but the nippels and lower body part details are ...nahh :(

Aysar

Potential Patron
Here you asked so i just swapped quickly noctis to lunafreya the other 3 boys i couldnt upload yet to see how they look on naked skins cuz different bones or so dont know,
and the first link is just hals website you have to look for the names i listed where to download those

easy way just click the zip files i listed too it directs you to the mediafire wbesite to download it

edit:

after i swapped all boys into the girls i make a second screen i edit the post once im done to show full, also how distored the boys look on females body xD like noctis as lunafreya (fingers) XD

and as you can see gladious as gentiana looks very distored or destroyed XD
how did you replace noctis with luna?

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
how did you replace noctis with luna?

The sameway you swap the original characters, aka, gentiana, lunafreya, etc into their skimpy/nude version, but to change the boy-band instead swapping the females click the boys instead in short

4. Click "Create New Mod" Choose: Models -> Solo Play -> Next -> Noctis ( Prompto, Ignis, or Gladiolus) -> Next -> Choose Mod Name + Description -> Next -> Create! (or skip naming the mod lol)

same way as before but i remember hal has also the original files created for swapping just visit his website and you should be able to find

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nude mod links are dead for "violations".
:frown:
I'm don't know which post contains the dead links. Please use the site's REPORT function to report posts that have broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ccphuc

Potential Patron
Cidney nude mod copy Cidney_1.ffxvbinmod to game folder Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition\items

Cidney_1

Attachments

• unknown_2021.12.11-12.10.png
    unknown_2021.12.11-12.10.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,911

YoItBeMe

Potential Patron
Does anybody have the files from the Slutty Cindy mod that got deleted from Nexus? I've tried my hardest but have not found the files anywhere else. Only found sites that would link to the "mod you were looking for couldn't be found" page on Nexus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.