Final Fantasy XV - Cindy Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Sample Image

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

MOD
Cidney
Download file Cidney.zip
Replace Noctis with Cidney
Download file Cidney_noct.zip

1. Download Mod Organizer from *Steam Workshop* if you cannot find google it (FF15 Mod Organizer Steam)
[Official website works too i tried]
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION MOD ORGANIZER on Steam
2. Start FFXV MO
3. Click "File" and "Open New Project"
4. Click "Create New Mod" Choose: Models -> Solo Play -> Next -> Cidney ( or Gentiana, Iris, Lunafreya) -> Next -> Choose Mod Name + Description -> Next -> Create! (or skip naming the mod lol)
5. Rightclick the mod you just made and open Assets Folder and drag&drop the content from the zip inside it
6. Rightclick the mod again go Properties and click > ... < on Model and choose the .fbx file and press OK.
6. rightclick the mod again and choose build!
7. enable the mod in FFXV, and done

enjoy!! :)

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Nice mod. I wish the hair on the pube would be more abundant. I hope you make more versions of this with heavier bush and hairy armpits.

ccphuc

Potential Patron
Sample Image

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

MOD
Cidney
Download file Cidney.zip
Replace Noctis with Cidney
Download file Cidney_noct.zip

1. Download Mod Organizer from *Steam Workshop* if you cannot find google it (FF15 Mod Organizer Steam)
[Official website works too i tried]
2. Start FFXV MO
3. Click "File" and "Open New Project"
4. Click "Create New Mod" Choose: Models -> Solo Play -> Next -> Cidney ( or Gentiana, Iris, Lunafreya) -> Next -> Choose Mod Name + Description -> Next -> Create! (or skip naming the mod lol)
5. Rightclick the mod you just made and open Assets Folder and drag&drop the content from the zip inside it
6. Rightclick the mod again go Properties and click > ... < on Model and choose the .fbx file and press OK.
6. rightclick the mod again and choose build!
7. enable the mod in FFXV, and done

enjoy!! :)

not working
Output file must be specified with -o option.
ModArchiver

ccphuc

Potential Patron
Cidney nude mod copy Cidney_1.ffxvbinmod to game folder Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition\items

Cidney_1

Attachments

• unknown_2021.12.11-12.10.png
    unknown_2021.12.11-12.10.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,345

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.