Final Fantasy XV - Cindy Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

fabiopf

Potential Patron
After some research i found for all 4 girls a nude version, from the steam user Hal, sure they arent perfect but they dont look bad either.

PC版『FF15』女性薄着化MOD(18/8/16アラネア追記)|HAL’sブログ

Search for Clothless version its named already good on his website so u dont need a translator

the password for each girl is the password how they are called for examble

if you download cidney clothless the password for zip is cidney, for gentiana and ther others its gentiana, lunafreya and aranea

how to use Mod Organizer to use those models:

1. Do Not Use These Models In Multiplayer!!! You Might Get Banned By Them!!!
--------

1.1 Download Mod Organizer from *Steam Workshop* if you cannot find google it (FF15 Mod Organizer Steam)
[Official website works too i tried]
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION MOD ORGANIZER on Steam
2. Start FFXV MO
3. Click "File" and "Open New Project"
4. Click "Create New Mod" Choose: Models -> Solo Play -> Next -> Cidney ( or Gentiana, Iris, Lunafreya) -> Next -> Choose Mod Name + Description -> Next -> Create! (or skip naming the mod lol)
5. Rightclick the mod you just made and open Assets Folder and drag&drop the content from the zip inside it
6. Rightclick the mod again go Properties and click > ... < on Model and choose the .fbx file and press OK.
6. rightclick the mod again and choose build!
7. enable the mod and done

to enable your the mod has 2 mini squares one is called Apply the other Build/Submit, just click Apply

(no need to upload to your steam-account!)

hope the tutorial helps alittle i tried my best explaining it

Every credits go to steamuser Hal for creating those mods.
Anyone can link the nude archives to download please?

Zaxol

Coder
Modder
If anyone could provide the prebuilt MO files, I would appreciate it. I cannot build the mods as my user profile folder contains a space. Very irritating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.