1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Backgrounds' started by AaRL, Feb 17, 2011.

1. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Some Final Fantasy backgrounds. I didnt save the others from the board. These BGs are 700x600 and ready to use.

Attached Files:

2. Positron

Positron Potential Patron

Here are two form the old thread, both FF8 themed.

Attached Files:

3. TheViz

TheViz Guest

Heres hoping for more FF backgrounds in the future

4. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Heres some more. First one goes well with Aerith or Yuffie (pretend to be Cloud) as Tifa looks at the stars without a clue what your doing. Next up is a bit of a comical one with Reno and Rude staring at you while you throat a FF Girl. A bit funny with Renos tongue out as well. Last one goes well with throating Vanille or Fang (when done) as Lightning looks on. Who knows what shes thinking... Hope someone enjoys. Ill try to find others soon!

Attached Files:

5. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

I did find some others. All from FF9. First up, we have the Gates Of Burmecia. Home to Freya (coming soon hopefully from No.7-Likes doing the RPG Girls). Next up is the Evil Swamp(where Blank turns to stone I believe) Just a nice BG. Third, for all you Garnet/Dagger fans out there. She catches you in the act on your wedding day and turns away (or so my take on thsi picture goes). Fourth, we have Garnet just looking dead at you throat whoever (hopefully not Garnet... wierd). Next, we have the city of Lindblum. Nothing really special. Finally, we have her sister city, Alexandria with the Twin Moons. Enjoy all!

Attached Files:

6. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Last batch for now. First up here is Besaid Island. An ocean throat session before that Blitzball Tourney... Next we go back to the "watcher series". Here we have Bathier and Fran looking on as you throat poke Ashe/Penelo or any other FF girl. Third, we again have people waching. This time its Larsa and Vayne. Reminds me of the Lightning picture up top. (What are they thinking) Next is a bit of a joke as the Judges of FF12 are coming for you. "How old is she?!" You cry. Last, we round it out with the Ruins of Zandarkand with all the base weapons in the game. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

7. humbaba

humbaba Potential Patron

Thank you all for these great bg's, here are some final fantasy 7 backgrounds i'd edited a while back, no new art, all from online, but i think they work well.

I like this one for yuffie, it works best zoomed not quite all the way out, where you can't see the bottom of her knees.
    [attachthumb=1]

This one works for zooms from all the way in to out where you can just see her elbows in starting position.
    [attachthumb=2]

PERFECT FOR ALL ZOOMS [insofar as the backgrounds don't shake with you, and her knees aren't sunk into the flowers but meh] aeris is watching you [and it's 5 pixels short but makes no difference]
    [attachthumb=3]

good for all zooms but all the way out it's apparent how much bigger aeris is than the deepthroatee
    [attachthumb=4]

good for all zooms, cloud and aeris in the church
    [attachthumb=5]

keep his feet off screen, otherwise good for most zooms. city of the ancients, a good one for aeris, and just like the good one for yuffie their weapon is in there.
    [attachthumb=6]

all zooms. elena and another turk
    [attachthumb=7]

These two are the same, just a short and tall version of aeris facing away in the woods. they both work for all zooms, but with the short you may keep his left foot out of the shot.
    [attachthumb=8]
    [attachthumb=9]

keep feet out
    [attachthumb=10]

all zooms
    [attachthumb=11]

default zoom level, doesnt work all the way out. and its the main girls, and only girls with hairs, so limited use anywho
    [attachthumb=12]

not ff7 but ff [i dont even know which ff2 this is], works with all zooms [best at 2 scrollwheelturns away from all out
    [attachthumb=13]
    makes me think "shit we better hurry!" like the judges one posted above

hope yall enjoy these, i've got some chrono trigger ones i'll up in the nex day or so, and some others asswell

Attached Files:

8. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Just wanted to say thanks for these as I never did.

(And I lost a bunch of them but now I have them again!)