Fiction requests (1 Viewer)

RyonaKing

Potential Patron
Monika Vs Matt Hardy Please (Wrestling fiction request)

9308692D-9266-490F-80E0-CA114E18F08E.png

EIT: See details in third post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Original posts moved here.

Excellent idea to have a section for fiction requests. :smile:
Place fiction requests in this thread.
Please be specific on what you want (i.e. wrestling, zako, ryona).
Filled requests will be moved to the proper destination.
I've
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
--------------------------------------------- (posts merged)
Oh, that was quick! :D Thanks, @fleet !

To elaborate a bit on the idea of this thread, anyone can post fiction requests, requests for any story featuring any characters, references, kinks, themes, etc. And then someone else can pick up something and write a story about that.

I think it would be a good idea to put a minimum length of something like 2000-3000 characters? Maybe not as a hard requirement, but as a recommendation. Because it would suck to put out a request, wait weeks or months for someone to pick it up, and then get a 1-para low effort reply and have it moved to 'filled' section.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaKing

Potential Patron
So I just have to elaborate this but put this somewhere else or I have to write the scene myself

If so I’ll write it myself if that’s how if works

Matt Hardy Destroys Monika

Area:Smackdown Stage Empty

Category:Ryona

No Blood

Beatdown after pin

Non Kill

Put through a table

Monika traps Jeff inside the game Matt goes to save him but takes his time in a one sided wrestling match with Brother Nero as a Referee

Weapons can be anything as long as no blood

RyonaKing

Potential Patron
Monika: It’ll just be me and you, Jeff. Me and you, forever.

It is hard to tell, but Jeff is scared, then he suddenly disappears, as Monika is confused. She looks under the table and gets back up just to see Vanguard 1 flying where Brother Nero was. Then a red light comes from Vanguard 1, and it shows Matt Hardy, who is just continuesly laughing.

Monika: The hell?

Next thing Monika knows, she is in a wrestling ring, where Matt is on the other side of the ring turned the other way.

Monika: Hey! What did you do?!? I was trying t- Hello? HELLO?!?

Matt Hardy just lets out a quick laugh, and turns to face Monika.

Matt: Ahh, yes, Monika, the President of the Literature Club. I, Matt Hardy, am here to sentence you to DELETION!

Monika: Deletion? For what?

Matt: For trying to imprision Brother Nero, in the little game of yours.

Monika: Listen, I don’t know who you are, but if I have to fight you, then I’ll gladly do so.

Monika gets ready for a fight as Matt smiles.

Matt: WONDERFUL!!! This fight is going to be very DELIGHTFUL!!!

Matt gets into a fighting stance.

Matt goes for a clothesline, but Monika is able to duck under it, while throwing a hook at Matt, which stuns him for a small second.

(To Be Continued anyone wants to continue is free to)

Thaton3lan3

Potential Patron
So I haven't really seen this thread used but I figured I'd give it a shot regardless. Would anyone be willing to take a crack at a Lily X Chun-li Ryona fic? Given she's another young, energetic fighter, it would be fun to see her absolutely demolish Chun-li. Especially given the war clubs she's holding could be quite heavy and with how fast she moves in her trailer it would be awesome to see someone write her outpacing Chun-li at ever turn

noche

Casual Client
If I was going to write a story between this two fighting each other.
Who should brutalized the other?
Who should will win?
Who should will embarrassing going to lose?

Attachments

• LAlhmzXSFnbgcX1TgY3a3IL7iDNphxAqorditbKANLs.jpg
    LAlhmzXSFnbgcX1TgY3a3IL7iDNphxAqorditbKANLs.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 63

galvatron88

Club Regular
So I haven't really seen this thread used but I figured I'd give it a shot regardless. Would anyone be willing to take a crack at a Lily X Chun-li Ryona fic? Given she's another young, energetic fighter, it would be fun to see her absolutely demolish Chun-li. Especially given the war clubs she's holding could be quite heavy and with how fast she moves in her trailer it would be awesome to see someone write her outpacing Chun-li at ever turn
You know what, I was looking for some inspiration somewhere. I got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.