Female masturbation (1 Viewer)

B

biglolz

I just feel that it's so onesided.
I would really love a feature that added her fingering/fapping herself (if futa).

I know this was removed once, but I didn't really found a reason why.

ZTayMay

Potential Patron
I think this is a great idea. I was wondering if there was a mod like this out there, but i couldn't find it. I was even considering posting this myself, but it looks like you beat me to the punch.

Maybe even add a female/futa orgasm w/ pleasure bar like the Him

Maybe this could be combined with this other post: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3890.0

Hopefully somebody fills this. I would really like to see this follow thru

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
There is a female masturbation mod. But not for futa. She even "squirts" as well. I'll attach it. I think it's from modguy. Just add the mod to your character folder in the loader, load the char, and then hit N. Or you can place it in the $over$ folder so it works for every character.

I know it says 5.21C or whatever but it works on the current 5.22 loader as well.

Also if you want her to jack the guy off plus masturbate just set the proper hand for jerking him off. Left hand is her masturbation hand. Right hand is for jerking him off. Otherwise you can't do both.

EDIT: The pleasure bar for her is invisible though. But you'll soon realize when she's about to cum because she starts getting really fast.

EDIT:
Don't upload duplicate files on the forum, link to them instead. Plus it's loader only so you really don't want to be posting this outside of a loader board.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1542.0

bu77hunter

Potential Patron
odguy. Ju
There is a female masturbation mod. But not for futa. She even "squirts" as well. I'll attach it. I think it's from modguy. Just add the mod to your character folder in the loader, load the char, and then hit N. Or you can place it in the $over$ folder so it works for every character.

I know it says 5.21C or whatever but it works on the current 5.22 loader as well.

Also if you want her to jack the guy off plus masturbate just set the proper hand for jerking him off. Left hand is her masturbation hand. Right hand is for jerking him off. Otherwise you can't do both.

EDIT: The pleasure bar for her is invisible though. But you'll soon realize when she's about to cum because she starts getting really fast.

EDIT:
Don't upload duplicate files on the forum, link to them instead. Plus it's loader only so you really don't want to be posting this outside of a loader board.
dude i know this was a very old version but can u tell me how u change her hands to jacking motion(i mean for the guy).
Also, cant notice her squirts, she did go fast but i cant see any fluid, she does moan though, fuck does she look cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.