Female enemies in Spiderman Games ? (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Was there any female enemies in any spiderman games ?

It would be nice to wrap and cocoon them So I hope there was some females in those games

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
What I can recall are....

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage (SNES) - There is a kung-fu zako girl in the game.
Spider-Man: Edge of Time (PS3/Xbox360) - Black Cat boss and her clones zako.
Amazing Spider-Man - Black Cat boss.

I have never player Edge of Time and Amazing though. So I don't know what you can do with them.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
The one in Maximum Carnage wasn't really a kung-fu chick. She was actually dressed in street clothes, but just did some annoying kicks. That, and Shriek was a boss.
spiderman_and_venom_in_maximum_carnage.gif
SMVMC-Shriek.png

Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety had similar-looking zako, but only in like the first level. That, and it had two female bosses.
scream.png
lesliegesneria.png

Also, I think Spider-Man 2 (the movie game) had some female thugs, as well.

Mardion

Potential Patron
^I really don't think so, but that was possible in the fighting game Marvel VS Capcom 2 where Spiderman is a playable character.

Sotamias

Potential Patron
In Spiderman 2 there are female thugs you can wrap up in his web, but they break out if you don't keep wrapping them. Same goes for Spiderman 3, with the Arsenic Candy gang members, who are all dressed in lolita dresses.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
In Spiderman 2 there are female thugs you can wrap up in his web, but they break out if you don't keep wrapping them. Same goes for Spiderman 3, with the Arsenic Candy gang members, who are all dressed in lolita dresses.
Never seen Spider-Man 2's female thugs. Do they have any name?

Sotamias

Potential Patron
Nah, they're just generic bad guys. Most of them (if I remember right) had short haircuts and dressed rather plainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.