eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Is that a health bar?
yes! like a lot of my comics, Lancetta is set in a video game. all of the characters know they are in a video game. i have a few different comics set in different video games, the main one is La Mouette Noire. you can read the entire first issue of La Mouette Noire here.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello everyone! Game Over Tales #1 is now on sale at lulu.com! it has three comics, Lancetta: Falling Action, Minerva: Final Battle (plus alternate ending), and Crimson Corpse Sixgun: Vindicated. you can see all my comics at my store!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hello everyone i am still here. i am working on La Mouette Noire #8. i decided to redo pages 11 and 12. here is the old version of page 11. it is a lot sexier than my normal previews, i will have to edit it for deviantArt :P

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
here is the old version of page 12! in case you don't know, in this issue Mara is visiting other video games. the first was Gilded Hatchet (Golden Axe), this one is Edgeworlds (Borderlands). there will be one more, that i have shown some preview art for!

Slavosick

Potential Patron
Eyeteeth, I like your work. Not just because of the subject matter (that I'm into) or the quality of art (that is great, especially for home made CG), but the sense of humor. If I had the technical prowess I would turn that bouncing, giddy psychopath into a gif and know my life and, therefore, death would be all the better.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
gosh i haven't posted in this thread for quite some time! thank you very much for the kind words Slavosick :D

here i am posting some of my old Many Deaths of Lara Croft comics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.