eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
tumblr_naervggGes1qbzacko1_1280.png

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Eyeteeth! ^,,^ Warqueen is gaining a reputation for being all talk... Could I convince you to put those rumors to rest?

Then again, perhaps she really does tend to bite off more than she can chew..?

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I've only sketched her since my laptop died. I've just uploaded a few scraps of her humbling Wonder Woman to my DeviantArt account. I've tried to upload images here but have had no luck(perhaps it's just my phone?).

Vitalia Abalinget the Warqueen is definitely going to be busy soon... as I'll have my tablet running again in the near future.
Did you know she inspired concepts of Juri Han? ^__- the power of the internet! Or perhaps I am delusional. Coincidence or not, Juri is my gal in SF now lol.

I would love to have Warqueen rendered as a SF3 sprite. Maybe someday!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
oh i wonder if you have seen this picture from my SpICE archives? the agents of SpICE tried to assassinate a mysterious arms dealer known only as "WarQueen" and... it did not go well!

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, I'm well aware of Warqueen's incarnation in your modern universe. I'm sure you showed it to me a year or so ago ^_-

Warqueen is a reality jumper after all. That way she gets to have all the fun... Killing. Being killed. She just keeps going!

I could post a bio on her perhaps. I do have one prepared. I don't want to take up too much space on your thread!

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I'll post her bio in the RP section then?

BTW I honestly think your beheading of Warqueen is the best of it's kind. Totally fucking merciless

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
two free pictures this week. first Mary and Minerva nude...

and next a crossover between Flockgard and Crouching Ostrich Hidden Vulture.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you! i had a lot of fun with this. i think making gravity work differently pushed me a lot, i had to really experiment with the camera to find good angles but at the same time i wasn't limited by normal up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.