ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - TEMPORARILY OUT OF COMMISSION (1 Viewer)

SunDial29

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - Short Hiatus From Import-Making

Can you make the teen Angels

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75353784@N00/5240640984/in/photostream/

This is the best i could find.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

viknix said:
Can you make the teen Angels

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75353784@N00/5240640984/in/photostream/

This is the best i could find.
I can, but I'm gonna need more than that. Preferably something less blurry, too.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - Bebe (I'm Still On Short Break From Import-Making)

I'm still on a break, and I should be doing real work right now, but here's an update anyways. It's the Bebe robot from Kim Possible. Enjoy!

Kyro

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - Bebe (I'm Still On Short Break From Import-Making)

ElQonquiztador said:
I'm still on a break, and I should be doing real work right now, but here's an update anyways. It's the Bebe robot from Kim Possible. Enjoy!

Hmm, me likey. Arigatou gozaimasu! >.>

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Kyro said:
ElQonquiztador said:

Hmm, me likey. Arigatou gozaimasu! >.>
Dou itashimashite! :D

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

ElQonquiztador said:
I have to take a short (hopefully) break from making imports to catch up on work. I'll still be around for questions or requests.

Can't think of anything new. Anything I would suggest is already in Requests (Karin, the girl from Viper is probbaly something I'd point at)

forgottengeist

Potential Patron

So . . . uh, is the Irma revision official?

Cause that would be awesome . . .

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

forgottengeist said:
So . . . uh, is the Irma revision official?

Cause that would be awesome . . .
Yes, I do intend to do that. I never liked the first one that much.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to stop taking requests again, at least for now. My to-do list has stacked up quite a bit.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - Roll (I'm Still On Short Break From Import-Making)

Yet another mid-hiatus update. Roll Caskett from MegaMan. It was in pretty high demand, so I thought I'd just do it. Synonymous is working on a costume SWF, too, so go check that out. http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0

Enjoy!

EDIT: The costume is complete. Synon let me upload it on my page, too, so it's there with the hair.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - Roll (I'm Still On Short Break From Import-Making)

Little update. Hopefully I should be back full-force in a week. Enjoy!

EDIT: Unfortunately, I won't be back any time soon. Read the original post for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.