ElQ's Unqonquerable Imports - TEMPORARILY OUT OF COMMISSION (1 Viewer)

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: ElQonquiztador's Unqonquerable Imports- Jennifer, Charmcaster, Gwen

Not sure if its just me but the links for all of your hairs (what I assume, only checked a few) are gone. :o

Congrats on the Promotion btw 8)

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Uploaded a Verdona fix. Tell me what you think. Verdona's hair is really difficult to work with. Also, I stopped using the attachment method, and am now using Imgur to host my images.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ElQonquiztador said:
Uploaded a Verdona fix. Tell me what you think. Verdona's hair is really difficult to work with. Also, I stopped using the attachment method, and am now using Imgur to host my images.
Imgur does not allow hotlinking, so hosting your images there will likely just break everything.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Imgur does not allow hotlinking, so hosting your images there will likely just break everything.
I see. Do you know of a better site? I'm not familiar with which ones have what rules.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ElQonquiztador said:
Anonymous said:
I see. Do you know of a better site? I'm not familiar with which ones have what rules.
Generally I just suggest using the board attachment system, it's stable and reliable... annoying at times, but reliable.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Generally I just suggest using the board attachment system, it's stable and reliable... annoying at times, but reliable.
Yeah, for the most part. I just wanted to stop using it because it's really annoying to update a past attachment, because it changes the number of all the attachments that came after it.

molerat20

Potential Patron

ElQonquiztador said:
Anonymous said:

I use imageshack.us when uploading my reference shots and it usually works fine for me.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Imagezilla works pretty awesomely.

And thanks for the Charmcaster. (The hair obscures her body too much though. And her arm sticks out thru it as it passes under the hair).

An "easy" fix might be to just have the hair go behind her? (See below for example).

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Rosario Vamp - Ura Moka - PREV.png
    Rosario Vamp - Ura Moka - PREV.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 3,574

molerat20

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:

And thanks for the Charmcaster. (The hair obscures her body too much though. And her arm sticks out thru it as it passes under the hair).

Wait, you can see his imports? I still can't see them.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

I'm workin on fixing the images. Sorry bout that.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:

An "easy" fix might be to just have the hair go behind her? (See below for example).

[attachimg=1]
Unfortunately, I would have to redo the hair for that to work, because the whole thing is one big piece. She would have no hair on the top side. I'll consider fixing it, but it'll have to come after I'm done with what's on my to-do list.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Sure, no worries.

If it helps these are similar hairs that might help.

Amora the Enchantress
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2404/

Scarlet Witch (x2)
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2408/
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/1078/

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

I've borrowed a computer with Flash for the summer, and would like to experiment with some SWF and dynamic mods. Basic SWFs are pretty simple, but I can't learn dynamics on my own. Does anyone know where I can get a dynamic .fla file to mess with? I often find it's easiest to learn by messing with code and settings. If anyone can find me one, that'd be awesome. I can't seem to find one myself.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ElQonquiztador said:
I've borrowed a computer with Flash for the summer, and would like to experiment with some SWF and dynamic mods. Basic SWFs are pretty simple, but I can't learn dynamics on my own. Does anyone know where I can get a dynamic .fla file to mess with? I often find it's easiest to learn by messing with code and settings. If anyone can find me one, that'd be awesome. I can't seem to find one myself.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=998.msg18430#msg18430

Should work, if you need any help PM me.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: ElQonquiztador's Unqonquerable Imports- Away Until August

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to get another import up, but I'm leaving town and won't be back till August. My work will continue then. I'll still be checkin' in every once in a while. See ya!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: ElQonquiztador's Unqonquerable Imports- Away Until August

ElQonquiztador said:
Experimentation...
This is a loader mod, will only work with the Loader, I haven't tested if it actually works, but this is a question for Faceless. However, the official modding template does support piercings (not including eyebrow piercings, sorry), but you can use the Headwear tutorial/template or the Hair tutorial/template and just make a eyebrow piercing and it should work... I think... unless you change her mood maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.