[PC] Ecs Train (1 Viewer)

M

Mori

Well, here's a train molestation game wherein you play as "Zako" (At least I assume that's her name because that's what the folder that contains her sprites is called). Essentially the goal of the game is to prevent Zako from getting molested/raped by the many floating amputated hands. You have a life bar and when it reaches the top you reach a climax. The higher the bar is the less damage you do to the hands. Her shirt/bra/skirt/panties are all destructible. There are two bosses, a fat guy (There's an option to put a paper bag on his head, which I thought was amusing.) and two lesbian twins. Fat guy is stage one, the twins are stage two. You need to kill a sufficient amount of hands (Enough to fill the bar on the right.) to reach the bosses. I don't think you can ever actually lose. Once you orgasm your life bar just starts filled a bit more than before. Have fun~ :have a nice day:

Link:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/316904269/Ecs-Train_ver0.4.zip

And one on megaupload if you have problems with rapidshare. (This one is .21; I can't find 0.4 on any site other than rapidshare. It's missing stage 2... Sorry. :( )

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ANP89V4L

Sample picture:

Clip_4.jpg
Clip_3.jpg
Clip_2.jpg

EDIT: Zako is apparently supposed to be a Japanese word to describe a defenseless/helpless woman... Hooray for ignorance!

Last edited by a moderator:

DJMagicMike

Potential Patron
Is it possible to get this uploaded to a different file sharing site? This is the first time I've ever tried to DL something from this site, and it is saying I've already exceeded the DL limit. And I'm the only person who ever uses this IP.

M

Mori

Is it possible to get this uploaded to a different file sharing site? This is the first time I've ever tried to DL something from this site, and it is saying I've already exceeded the DL limit. And I'm the only person who ever uses this IP.

Thought I'd have this problem... Well. I looked and I've only found the .4 version uploaded on rapidshare. I did find version .21 on megaupload, but I think that version doesn't have the 2nd stage in it. I'll post it anyways, I guess. Better than nothing. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

silly587

Potential Patron
This is a great game. I had fun playing it. I particularly love the idea where even though you lose, you still get to be raped over and over again. Kudos to the developers for making this one.

There are some parts of the game though where it lags because of too many enemies on screen, but that's probably the only negative part about this game. Overall, it rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.