Drool instead of nostril spray (1 Viewer)

vib

Potential Patron
Hello modders and fellow sdt'ers,

I was looking through the archives ans various loader packs, and couldnt find what I am looking for...

As of now, when the cum in mouth value reaches 100%, it activates the nostril spray feature. I would like a mod that makes the excess drool out of the mouth instead of the nose, even when penis is inside...

So thank you for hearing me, and thank you for working on this if its possible.

On another hand, if someone here has a mod like this or can point me in the right direction to find it if it already exists, I would he pretty grateful.

stuntcock

Content Creator
As of now, when the cum in mouth value reaches 100%, it activates the nostril spray feature. I would like a mod that makes the excess drool out of the mouth instead of the nose, even when penis is inside...
Always_Drool.swf by @gollum will allow drool to escape while the penis is in the mouth.

You can disable the nostril spray feature via a checkbox in the in-game Options menu. You don't need a mod or a Settings.txt change or anything fancy.

vib

Potential Patron
Yes, I found always_drool.swf in sby's loader pack...

The problem is she is always drooling, so she is not keeping any in her mouth... I would like the drooling to happen only when the value reaches 100% and to stop when the value is, let's say for an exemple, below 90%

Does always_drool.swf have a setting file I just didnt see?

stuntcock

Content Creator
The problem is she is always drooling, so she is not keeping any in her mouth...
My mistake; I was thinking of Drip-Out.swf rather than Always_Drool.swf. However, neither of them is an exact match for your requirements; Drip-Out is somewhat "eager" and it will drool out more than is strictly necessary (i.e. the value will fall to 70% instead of 90%).

Why did my request get moved in the help sec tion ??
You didn't mention ModGuy's work or gollum's work in your first post. You're asked to do so in the rules, because it helps to establish the context for your request and avoid any misunderstandings. Example: "I want to do <blah>. Vanilla isn't satisfactory because <blah>. I've tried ModGuy::SloppyMod but <blah>. gollum::AlwaysDrool isn't acceptable due to <blah>. Tweaking the Settings.txt file isn't sufficient because <blah>."

Since you didn't mention any of those mods, and since they seemed pretty close to your specification, I assumed that the thread was resolved once you had the necessary hyperlink. I was wrong. I've moved the thread back to its original location.

-----------------​

The lProxy implementation for this thing is going to be a pain-in-the-ass. g.her.UpdateElements (which governs drool) is a bloated mess of a function, and it's often targeted by proxies for other mods (say hello to inter-mod compatibility risks!). And drooling can also be initiated by g.her.checkMovementSounds. So we need at least two sets of proxies and a shitton of special-snowflake logic (to avoid some possible contention involving tongue position, dialogue states, and spontaneous swallowing).

And we'd be remiss not to extend the scope of this project so that it supercedes the old mods (Drip-Out, Always_Drool, sloppymod), because the code for those mods is outdated but they contain some good ideas. For instance: the penis can be assigned a physical volume in calculations, so that a mouth containing a penis will be more "full" than a mouth from which the penis has been withdrawn. Of course, that particular quirk would be defined in a Settings file; it wouldn't be mandatory. Another reason for encompassing the older mods is that - if we don't - then someone is going to try to run newMod+oldMod simultaneously and the result will be shitty.

Bleh. I don't wanna tackle this at the moment. If someone else is interested then please go ahead. Otherwise I'll take another look after I've finished the next hairstyle project.

vib

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for the clarification, and I admit my post was kind of sloppy lol.

About Gollum's drip-out.swf ... I must have scrolled right past it or something because I had no idea of it's existence, and it is pretty close to what I am looking for.

So unless someone really wants to look into this, I am good lol thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.