Always swallow, even when mouthFull (1 Viewer)

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
I was bothered by the fact that SDTchan seems to refuse to swallow until she's pulled off the dick. This gets in the way of my fantasy of sticking a cum hose in Her mouth and letting Her drink from it. I used sby's mod swallowtiltsetv2 to make essentially all angles count as "tilted up" enough to swallow, instead of drool, with nostril spray disabled, and then stuck a line of code into sby's cheekbulgeeditv3 so I could use his percentcum variable to trigger swallowing.

Code:
function dome(l)
{
if(percentcum > 70) her.swallow(0, true);
}

The thing is, I only know how to do what I've seen done in other actionscript files, and I can't seem to make a functional mod from scratch. I imagine someone else might be after a similar feature, so I think a mod that makes Her swallow whenever she has a decent amount of cum in Her mouth and is tilted up, even if she's currently sucking, would be a decent upload.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have a video guide of making actionscript mods in the other section of my loader imports. it should help you throw together simple mods like this.
to figure out how to do stuff, you can skim through some of my other mods, and review the sdt actionscript (also downloadable from my imports thread)

here is a snippet from Her.as related to what you are looking for
Code:
if (this.penisInMouthDist < 0)
                {
                    _loc_7 = Math.min(0.8, Math.min(100, -this.penisInMouthDist) / 50);
                    if (this.cumInMouth > 0)
                    {
                        this.jawAngleTarget = Math.min(this.jawAngleTarget, this.getJawAngle(Math.max(0, -this.headTilt), _loc_7));
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        this.jawAngleTarget = Math.min(this.jawAngleTarget, this.getJawAngle(Math.max(0, -this.headTilt), Math.min(0.5, _loc_7)));
                    }
                    this.head.jaw.rotation = this.head.jaw.rotation + (this.jawAngleTarget - this.head.jaw.rotation) * 0.25;
                    if (this.cumInMouth > 0 && this.aboveSwallowTilt && !this.passedOut)
                    {
                        var _loc_9:* = this;
                        var _loc_10:* = this.startSwallowTimer + 1;
                        _loc_9.startSwallowTimer = _loc_10;
                        if (this.startSwallowTimer >= this.startSwallowTime)
                        {
                            this.swallow();
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        this.startSwallowTimer = 0;
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    if (this.cumInMouth > 0 && this.aboveSwallowTilt && !this.passedOut)
                    {
                        (this.startSwallowTimer + 1);
                        if (this.startSwallowTimer >= this.startSwallowTime)
                        {
                            this.swallow();
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        this.startSwallowTimer = 0;
                    }
                    this.head.jaw.rotation = this.head.jaw.rotation + (this.jawAngleTarget - this.head.jaw.rotation) * 0.8;
                }

however, what i am guessing of what you really want is rapid swallowing faster than what you can achieve with mashing the swallow key.

this sounds interesting, i'll see what i can throw together

MrMetaldong

Content Creator
The mod works great! I wasn't expecting such a detailed and customizable solution. The pump mode with proper spurt timing is better than anything I had ever hoped for. This resolves the age old immersion-breaking issue of "where does the cum go when her mouth is at maximum capacity, but the ejaculations keep coming?" that plagued users who didn't like the wasteful aspect of answers such as nostril spray and drool.

Thank you for all the effort that went into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.