Dreadout? (1 Viewer)

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
maxresdefault.jpg

This game has been out for years now, and I can't even find one ryona video on this. Probably because this isn't so popular around this community, so I decided to bring it up.

This is an Indonesian indie horror game. It's about a girl named Linda who somehow gets trapped in an old abandoned school after being driven to a dead end in a road trip (you'll have to see it for yourselves). You will play as her, wielding her magic phone that can magically kill ghosts that haunts the school.

latest
She's kinda cute, IMO.

It's not exactly an AAA-worthy game, but it's worth checking out. There are 2 parts of this game (3 if you count the demo, which people usually refer to 'part 0').

OK, moving on to the ryona talk, I have only played Act I and it gives quite a good impression. Linda can be thrown around by certain ghosts and die. Death poses also vary depending on the direction of the ghost's attack. Some ghosts don't strike at all, they just bug her out until she kneels powerlessly. Act II's trailer looked like it gave much more variant to the death scenes, but I haven't got my hands on it.

So what do you guys think?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I knew about this game since part 0 :D but didn't get the chance to play it and yea Linda is cute :)

Hope that it deliver some great ryona

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmmm, this game hasn't been around THAT long, has it? They only just finished it like a couple months or so ago, I thought...
I played it, it was a fun little game with a lil' bit of ryona goin' on and stuff. Not bad for an indie game!

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Fascinating game. Kind of spooked as I'm trying to sleep soon lol. Cute protagonist, hope the ryona stuff comes out soon =)

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I'm gonna share some screenshots of the death poses. This is all I can provide. I can't record a video since my laptop is laggy as hell, and I can't upload it in a high quality anyway since the internet speed is so low here. Sorry for that.

death1.png
death2.png
death3.png
death4.png
death5.png
Sorry for the last one, the screen faded too quick to get a good angle.

EDIT: Oh, and did I mention that you can get this game on steam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.