Drakensang: Dark eye (1 Viewer)

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
This is something I put together back on the old GVZ. It is derivative as the mod is not entirely my work , I can't remember who the original modder was , (I didn't know back when I first posted this on the old GVZ as I got the skins off a foreign site that did not credit the original author). what I did was I replaced many of the nipples on the skins to make them better quality, and I used photoshop to reduce the neck seam buy matching the body skin color better to the head skin color. if any one know who the original modder is please let me know.what the mod does: basically it gets every female character in game naked except the pirate (I was never able to locate her texture files as the textures are named in german even on English version of the game). the original mod did not get nearly as many of the characters naked as what my modifications do also some of the nipples were lower quality than the ones I added in. Some characters still get a slight neck seam I did my best to match the skin tone but after hours upon hours of work I gave up on some of them, but most girls are perfect now. sorry no screen shots , I never had time to take any , as I keep pretty busy these days. but if any one else wants to post some screens feel free to do so!

Attachments

DrakensangallnudesV2.zip
6.9 MB · Views: 1,168

Last edited by a moderator:

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
Sorry forgot the mentionwhere to put tehse , unzip to C:/programfiles/drakensang/export

Attachments

alchemistB.bmp
607.4 KB · Views: 1,047

alchemistF.bmp
458.4 KB · Views: 895

AmazonB.bmp
541.6 KB · Views: 598

amazonF.bmp
581 KB · Views: 1,066

ArcherB.bmp
442.1 KB · Views: 470

ArcherF.bmp
441 KB · Views: 556

BattlemageB.bmp
506.9 KB · Views: 382

BattlemageF.bmp
562.9 KB · Views: 545

BurglarB.bmp
502 KB · Views: 347

burglarF.bmp
521.2 KB · Views: 434

CharlatanB.bmp
449.7 KB · Views: 299

CharlatanF.bmp
437.1 KB · Views: 456

elementalistB.bmp
416.8 KB · Views: 282

elementalistF.bmp
465.2 KB · Views: 425

FighterB.bmp
476.5 KB · Views: 284

FighterF.bmp
554 KB · Views: 386

HealingmageB.bmp
526.5 KB · Views: 285

HealingmageF.bmp
521.4 KB · Views: 540

metamageB.bmp
529.9 KB · Views: 483

metamageF.bmp
497.3 KB · Views: 322

RangerB.bmp
551.4 KB · Views: 253

rangerF.bmp
514.3 KB · Views: 475

RogueB.bmp
479.7 KB · Views: 448

RogueF.bmp
484.4 KB · Views: 435

SoldierB.bmp
486.1 KB · Views: 291

SoldierF.bmp
570.8 KB · Views: 362

spellweaverB.bmp
536.8 KB · Views: 268

spellweaverF.bmp
524.9 KB · Views: 429

ThiefB.bmp
466.4 KB · Views: 301

ThiefF.bmp
422.2 KB · Views: 371

WarriorB.bmp
445.6 KB · Views: 322

WarriorF.bmp
678.7 KB · Views: 568

Mharius

Content Creator
This game was pretty good and had promise. Too bad the developer kinda messed up and went out of business.

Nice mod non the less.

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
it is a shame but in the game indsutry today , it is so easy for a company to misstep. i haven't really folowed this developer (being that they are out side the US), but it would be interesting to know what happened if you know more about it ? I just graduated from AIO with a degree in game art design so I am curious.

Silvist

Potential Patron
I realize this thread was made several years ago lol. I stumbled across this game, and was shocked how under rated it is. I also found this topic here:

XeNTaX ? View topic - Nmaxtoolbox-Importer for Drakensang and other Nebula2 games

Which is a script for 3ds max, and someone made a blender script for importing the models. Example here:

salina.jpg

I'm trying to get my model to look that good lol. The hard part is most of the files are still in german, so its hard to tell one thing from another. Sure google translate helps, but only so much. I still haven't found the player model itself, which would allow some major modding.

I still wasn't able to get the 3ds max plugin to work, because I don't have 3ds max prior to 2012. So that's why I resorted to blender, and then exported as fbx to 3ds max. I'm not sure if an export script exists, or if the 3ds max one has it. If so i'd be highly possible to mod this.

I also wanted to stop by to thank the thread creator for supplying the texture pack. Texture replacement is easy by simply just tossing the textures into the export folder. So if I could find a way to export meshes, modding meshes would be easy :D

Can't really find jack on this game since the company went out of business, and the company who bought it out has no official website. All i find is the new Drakensang Online...which has nothing to do with the single player game. Such a shame, reminds me highly of NWN and baldurs gate. Then add in the vixen like npcs...and its heavenly lol.

Like so:

2012-02-19_00014.jpg

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
well wish I ahd that script 2 years ago. game is a bit old for me to bother with it's files any more but you are welcome to see what you can do with the textures. If I was going to do something first thing I would do is fix the god aweful odd choices the devs made in where to break their meshes' texture coordinates up at ( namely the odd square section at back and the v shape over the breast) damn oddest texture mapping I've ever seen on a model , in school they taught us to try to hide our seems not do stuff that makes it stand out. actually I haven't done any thing game related in a while. been hard trying to get a job in the industry, and I've been busy working on a novel. This game made shit real easy for it's textures. I think they use pretty standard TARGA or DDS files. almost any half a-- decent photo editing software can read those two formats today. would be awesome to see a complete body rework on all these gals (with actual nipples built into the mesh). if you are gonna get into it , let me know when you get it finished. That said thanks and glad you are happy with the files . maybe you can even get their color mismatching to match better than I did.

SquallLion

Content Creator
I made pants mods too : stocking (résille) and Porte-jarretelles.
stocking for brown and dark red pants, porte-jarretelles for greens one (2).
they suit for the whole naked texture mod or my panties mod.
the icons ingame
armor_hose_elfenkaempfer.png armor_hose_leder_01.png

SquallLion

Content Creator
I edited the whole skin texture for Drakensang The River of Time (the nude package is uncomplete)
and made a sexy lace-up 'pant' and a black Porte-jarretelles version.
leg_cl_retro_wickelhose.png
leg_le_rot.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.