Dragon's Prophet relaunched as Savage Hunt nude mod request - SOLVED (1 Viewer)

Pensive_Wolf

Potential Patron
Last edited by a moderator:

Felldude

Content Creator
If I remember correctly on the old version, I deciphered the names of the model files and texture files by using a hexeditor or doing a text rip.

I uploaded a very poor quality texture, and Nexus improved it greatly. The one on nudepatch.net is just a repacked version of the one Nexus uploaded here.

Its likely that the texture path (Folder name or file name) has simply changed. There is a slim chance that completely restructured the game or files...but it seems unlikely.

Last edited:

Pensive_Wolf

Potential Patron
If I remember correctly on the old version, I deciphered the names of the model files and texture files by using a hexeditor or doing a text rip.

I uploaded a very poor quality texture, and Nexus improved it greatly. The one on nudepatch.net is just a repacked version of the one Nexus uploaded here.

Its likely that the texture path (Folder name or file name) has simply changed. There is a slim chance that completely restructured the game or files...but it seems unlikely.

I don't know I'm looking through the game directory and I can't find any of the files or folders that the patch tells me to add the new files to. they don't even end in the same file format, the unlikely may have happened.

yephiel

Potential Patron
Drop the "character" folder from the nudepatch.net dragon's prophet zip file into the main "Savage Hunt" folder.

It still works, I just have bracers on my characters wrists.

Savage Hunt.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.