Dragon Spear [PC] (1 Viewer)

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
I upload mod with 3 outfits for fighter(2 upper and 1 bottom), and 1 for assasin(bottom part default outfit), also 1 "ramian soldier" is an enemy in desert story map and npc in town. Outfits u can check in "fashion store" that devs add in Dragon Spear :: UPDATE 1.003

Ah, thanks. Found at least 1. So the changes are uniforms you've to purchase in the store (in game, not really ;)).
Cool, Please add more if you can.:grin:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Found all the mods . Still want more :D Want full topless for all the girls as well as those pictures during character dialogs :D

T

The Butler

Hey there Kojinzx Kojinzx I was wondering what kind of compression you are using.
Since I can't get my own custom skin to work. I always get white squares. Tried all dds format with alpha in Paint.net and photoshop and I use UnityEX to repack and covert the texture back to TEX.

Some guidance would be really welcome.
Edit:
Nevermind managed to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skirt

Potential Patron
Looking at Mana in both her Hunter armor and default, I see the clothes are still there. Update maybe happen?

killzone12

Content Creator
Hi all, and thanx for good words, glad to hear it :)

Mods will work only on current updated version of the game, dont ask me if you have pirated version

As i promised i release kind of "demo" for you today, first i want add more mod stuff (maybe later ill add bit more files to "demo") but im such a tired as fuck (my head feels heavy and want drop to my keyboard) :( so i update 6 files and add 6 mods

View attachment 82513View attachment 82514View attachment 82515View attachment 82516
and you say wtf man where are six mod, there is 5, and i will tell you - You can found it near mission start (in right way) in town ;)

For make it work you need unpack archive and put downloaded resources.assets here Dragon_Spear\Dragon_Spear_Data. You see same named file resources.assets so backup old (for safe and sake), and copy to this place my modded file. Ill checked mod before posting here so it must work. Hope it sounds clear :)

enjoy ;)

PS: after each update of game i need again and again update files, thats how it work, kind of boring but it better than not)

PS2: Also i hope my mods add bit more interest or popularity to this game, at least because i very like this game, and devs make bit more story expand content))

i downloaded the resource file and i put it in the game folder and went into the game and nothing happened the npcs tits dont show and niether does my characters also im running current version of the game

killzone12

Content Creator
so there has been a update to the game just a few days ago of version 1.010 will you be updating the mod to work with the current version?

M

Murakumoplease

Here from the future and also curious is this is still happening. Happy to make a small contribution if that would get the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.