Dragon Spear [PC] (1 Viewer)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Little preview of small part of my work ;)

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter

That's actually pretty good, Kojinzx. I was wondering myself if any mods existed for Dragon Spear. To be honest, the game kind of reminds me of Dragon's Crown that I have for my PS3. Do you have any plans to do a nude mod for the other female character with the fox ears, or whatever she is for Dragon Spear too?

Also, I'd like to ask what you are using to mod the textures from the game with.

Kojinzx

Casual Client
That's actually pretty good, Kojinzx. I was wondering myself if any mods existed for Dragon Spear. To be honest, the game kind of reminds me of Dragon's Crown that I have for my PS3. Do you have any plans to do a nude mod for the other female character with the fox ears, or whatever she is for Dragon Spear too?

Also, I'd like to ask what you are using to mod the textures from the game with.

Ill already make nude mods for almost all female chars in game including feminine bossess, town npc and heroes. I edited above 50+ sprites from game. For assassin i edited near 5 sprites.
About programs - search unity unpackers, there are many from internet

I planned to release my mods soon.

123.jpg

First I want to release it on this site, but since i lost my work and my old wacom tablet die with help by my "dear" cat.... my girlfriend convinced me to do it from patreon. Maybe she right and i at least can get new tablet faster with help from people who interesting in support that they like.
For now i make mods with mouse+photoshop and that eating much time more that it really need and and badly affects quality ((

Also this games i modded too -Battlerite, Aarklash Legacy, Battle Chasers, Bravium, CastleStorm, Mirror(extended nude mods), Overfall, Wulverblade, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re Birth1 and more but i dont remeber for now, need check.

If you intresting in that idea pls tell me. I also make mods (some are released on this site and some released in old version of this site in past)

tigera

Avid Affiliate
oh man! I live in one of the two countries that do not have paypal D: . Brother if you want to release them through patreon, i wont stop you but please consider making them free after a period of time say two weeks or so.... That way, ppl who want to support you will do, and for people who desperately want to support you but cant cuz our's is a shitty country, wont be left out.

Last edited:

Kojinzx

Casual Client
oh man! I live in one of the two countries that do not have paypal D: . Brother if you want to release them through patreon, i wont stop you but please consider making them free after a period of time say two weeks or so.... That way, ppl who want to support you will do, and for people who desperately want to support you but cant cuz our's is a shitty country, wont be left out.

ill prepare some "kind of a demo" to try my mod, and time to time try to make kind of public content, mostly it depend how many free time i get before rent and other type of urbanistic shit will eat me much)) Ill not kind of greedy person it just not well times come to me(

I make topic with my mods probably tomorrow on this site and similary, and drop link in this topic

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor
ill prepare some "kind of a demo" to try my mod, and time to time try to make kind of public content, mostly it depend how many free time i get before rent and other type of urbanistic shit will eat me much)) Ill not kind of greedy person it just not well times come to me(

I make topic with my mods probably tomorrow on this site and similary, and drop link in this topic

Thanks brother! I appreciate your hard work and hope to see it soon available.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Just bought the game. Sale was ending in an hour and couldn't wait :P Now gonna wit for the mods before playing :3

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor
I had this game for a while, and the art style is interesting, but English translated in-game is horrible. I wish I understood Korean, so I can fix it myself.

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor
Look at the bright side ! We knew that Kojinzx is doing mod for this game. At first, I was afraid that no one will work on this game.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
True. I bought the game but not the dlcs. Once Kojinzx releases the mods, will prolly get the dlcs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.