Dragon Spear [PC] (1 Viewer)

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Man I am logging in here everyday to see if the mod has been released. Absolutely cannot wait...damn.....

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Nah, won't play without the patch:wink:. It's sad, that the author doesn't give a sign about such a long time:confused:. The preview looks so promising.:oops:

mafubo

Potential Patron
Be patient, good things take time. Also he was nice enough to inform us horny nerds, that there will be one at all.
But I understand you, can't wait either.:wink:

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Hi guys, sory for this shitty big delay, i got much bigger problems then i think :(
But now i restore my internet for some time and get some time to for use my computer. As i promise Ill upload the mod after ill spend for some sleepy relax time.

After game is update i need update files to their new data number, it need spend bit of time but i I can spend some free time to do it

20180927152829_1.jpg this also old screen with few adittional mods

Sorry but life bite me more than i can absorb, shit happens((((

mafubo

Potential Patron
Thank you for the update.
Don't worry about us horny nerds. :wink:
Most importanly we hope you can bite life back soon. I know how it feels when all the shit hits the fan at once.
All the best for you!!!:smile:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Yes, thanks for the heads up. I was thinking the worst and yes, shit happens everyday to anyone.
Hope you got over it and good luck and thanks for your work on this nice patch.:cool:

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Hi all, and thanx for good words, glad to hear it :)

Mods will work only on current updated version of the game, dont ask me if you have pirated version

As i promised i release kind of "demo" for you today, first i want add more mod stuff (maybe later ill add bit more files to "demo") but im such a tired as fuck (my head feels heavy and want drop to my keyboard) :( so i update 6 files and add 6 mods

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG
and you say wtf man where are six mod, there is 5, and i will tell you - You can found it near mission start (in right way) in town ;)

For make it work you need unpack archive and put downloaded resources.assets here Dragon_Spear\Dragon_Spear_Data. You see same named file resources.assets so backup old (for safe and sake), and copy to this place my modded file. Ill checked mod before posting here so it must work. Hope it sounds clear :)

enjoy ;)

PS: after each update of game i need again and again update files, thats how it work, kind of boring but it better than not)

PS2: Also i hope my mods add bit more interest or popularity to this game, at least because i very like this game, and devs make bit more story expand content))

Attachments

resources.zip
71 MB · Views: 9,420

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
As i promised i release kind of "demo" for you today, first i want add more mod stuff (maybe later ill add bit more files to "demo") but im such a tired as fuck (my head feels heavy and want drop to my keyboard) :( so i update 6 files and add 6 mods

View attachment 82513View attachment 82514View attachment 82515View attachment 82516
and you say wtf man where are six mod, there is 5, and i will tell you - You can found it near mission start (in right way) in town ;)

For make it work you need unpack archive and put downloaded resources.assets here Dragon_Spear\Dragon_Spear_Data. You see same named file resources.assets so backup old (for safe and sake), and copy to this place my modded file. Ill checked mod before posting here so it must work. Hope it sounds clear :)

enjoy ;)

PS: after each update of game i need again and again update files, thats how it work, kind of boring but it better than not)

PS2: Also i hope my mods add bit more interest or popularity to this game, at least because i very like this game, and devs make bit more story expand content))

Hey Kojinzx, thanks so much! You really came through on your promise to us, and you delivered. This looks really great man, and I can see all the hard work and dedication you put into it.

I really like Dragon Spear too as it reminds me of another game that I have for my PS3 which is Dragon's Crown.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned for Dragon Spear, if you decide to release any more of your mods for it here on undertow.

Also, don't push yourself too hard when working on your mods, just remember that you need to take a break from it once in a while, and plus it's more of a fun thing for you to do on the side than it is your life's work.

You deserve a break, so take some time for yourself. These mods don't need to be rushed, and great things come when you take your time with the things that you make. Remember that.

zzundeadzz

Vivacious Visitor

Mods will work only on current updated version of the game, dont ask me if you have pirated version

View attachment 82513View attachment 82514View attachment 82515View attachment 82516

enjoy ;)

Thanks and welcome back brother !

The mods look great. I'm also having a busy life with all stuff from college and work to do, and your mod made my day.

Stay strong and take care yourself !

Last edited:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
At what point can I see that the mod works? I installed it as said but in the beginning, there is no visual change.

OK, now I saw one topless bunny in the town but nothing more.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Darklord666 Darklord666 is right :/ I dont see what this mod does.....all the screenshots that are posted here show so many characters nude, but they arent in the game :(

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Darklord666 Darklord666 is right :/ I dont see what this mod does.....all the screenshots that are posted here show so many characters nude, but they arent in the game :(

I upload mod with 3 outfits for fighter(2 upper and 1 bottom), and 1 for assasin(bottom part default outfit), also 1 "ramian soldier" is an enemy in desert story map and npc in town. Outfits u can check in "fashion store" that devs add in Dragon Spear :: UPDATE 1.003

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Since this is a 'demo' mod, are you going to add other outfits, character sprites and npcs too kojinzx? Like in your previous pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.