dota 2 topless (1 Viewer)

xathu0904

Potential Patron
2013-04-05_00004.jpg 2013-04-05_00002.jpg 2013-04-05_00003.jpg

To install a mod, simply download it and click "Install.exe" and it will automatically detect your dota 2 installation and begin patching, if you wish to remove a mod then simply locate the "Backup-Restore" folder and run Revert.exe.
original sources
http://m1sk4.blogspot.com/p/dota-2-boobs-mod.html

Protip : Copy paste all your unpacked mod directories into one folder, so you take the 'files' and 'Backup-Restore' folders from all your mods and move them to the same place, this way you can re-apply all your mods by clicking install in that master folder.
the tutorials in this sides, so plz read carefully
i not own anything on this mod
sr, for bad english

Last edited by a moderator:

NotMe

Content Creator
oooooh, I know who made these mods. Good thing you linked to his website instead of giving a direct link.
I had no idea that he continued to work on them. I previously listed the name I knew him as but since he's posting that with another name, FrenchCoat, I'll stick to that.

Thanks for sharing this.

Here's the link to his deviantArt page:
http://frenchcoat.deviantart.com/

Immasheppard

Potential Patron
Anybody had problem with Drow? Is seems the game crashes when I view her saying missing cape files. can somebody please pm me with the working ones? thanks appreciated it!!

xathu0904

Potential Patron
Anybody had problem with Drow? Is seems the game crashes when I view her saying missing cape files. can somebody please pm me with the working ones? thanks appreciated it!!
dota 2 just have new update so it may fix mod, y can wait few day and download again

xathu0904

Potential Patron
update:new link
Vengeful Spirit,Naga Siren,Death Prophet
LINA,QUEEN OF PAIN,ENCHANTRESS TOPLESS

kqminh1989

Potential Patron
VS boobs is too small and DP has a bug, she lost her belly with this mod
The most beautiful boobs is Lina, cant wait to get Wind runner and PA

Maxiel

Potential Patron
so Im guessing cosmetics/items have a chance at ruining this? We probably also have to reinstall after patches?

xathu0904

Potential Patron
so Im guessing cosmetics/items have a chance at ruining this? We probably also have to reinstall after patches?
yes, mod work in cosmetics/item except DP mod,everytime a Dota 2 update is released you will need to re-apply your mods in order for them to work

- - - Updated - - -

1495 - art breasts model_viewer nsfw windrunner.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

tachyon

Potential Patron

LOL These look like those bad celebrity fakes where they take someone's head and paste it on someone else's picture. The neck is not aligned properly. Nice work, though. Wish I had more time to play - totally snowed under with work. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.