Don't get mad, get even! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Some Dumb Guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Some Dumb Guy

I'm working on a dialogue that presents the girl as a kind of stuck-up beeyotch. At first she's all cinical, later on she'll start to appreciate. It's still a work in progress, mind! It doesn't contain that many lines yet but if you can give some suggestions or additions I could add them. Or you can add them yourself ofcourse!

It's just for sh!ts & giggles, so have fun! (I hope ;) )

Attachments

Dialogue_NastyBitch.txt
2.3 KB · Views: 4,631

Jacktheripper123

Potential Patron
I think you mean Tsundere Dialog, which is great, Having her say Its not like I want to deep throat you or anything, with studdering like in a hentai. I'm actually really really surprised this hasn't been done yet you would think there would be more anime fans.

Final

Potential Patron
Jacktheripper123 said:
I think you mean Tsundere Dialog, which is great, Having her say Its not like I want to deep throat you or anything, with studdering like in a hentai. I'm actually really really surprised this hasn't been done yet you would think there would be more anime fans.

There is a tsundere dialogue.

S

Some Dumb Guy

I guess I'm living up to my name here but I don't know Tsundere yet...

This dialogue is more like a brainfart, not really inspired by any particular character. Just thought it to be kinda funny, and I was curious how it would work out in-game. Come to think of it: I still have to test it in version 1.9b, dialogue seems to be applied slightly differently now.

[EDIT] In SDT version 1.9.1b the dialogue ques seem to be restricted a little more, so instead of a first_throat from the get-go everytime it gets a little deeper you now only see it when it actually goes down the throat (past halfway). Works out better now IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.