DOA5LR- Kasumi: Naked Ninja Fury (Kind of WIP) (1 Viewer)

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
This is only WIP in so far as I have reached the limit of my current skill on this one and I'd like to see if anyone can help make it better. Anyway, here it is:

Attachments

• 2015-04-01_00001.jpg
    2015-04-01_00001.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 4,308
  • 2015-04-01_00002.jpg
    2015-04-01_00002.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 5,455
  • 2015-04-01_00003.jpg
    2015-04-01_00003.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 9,831
Kasumi_Naked_Ninja_Fury_WIP.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 6,293

mafubo

Potential Patron
Woohooo!!!! Looks good. I really would love to help but I lack the skills too. But all in all the community is doing great for just a short time.
Could you tell me how you made the tex transparent or did you recolor it?

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Woohooo!!!! Looks good. I really would love to help but I lack the skills too. But all in all the community is doing great for just a short time.
Could you tell me how you made the tex transparent or did you recolor it?

It's a recolor. I've had limited success with transparencies. I have been able to remove Kasumi's skirt in her Aloha "outfit" though. But you can still see the shadow of it on her legs.

fiend busa

Potential Patron
Nice job! I have a question regarding nude mods, might sound silly lol. Do you use a custom skin texture for the breasts/abs? Because the DOA models don't have nipples.

mafubo

Potential Patron
Did the same with the aloha "skirts" at least for Kasumi and Ayane. :) There are 3 (or more?) tex for the skirt, but strangely it works to just edit one of them. :confused:
Maybe oneday someone finds a nice way to add transparencies. I don't really get them. Tried using the backround color also on all of the textures from one costume (e.g. Christies Vamp outfit) and using the earse function so only transperent background is left. Hard to understand which you must edit and which not,
As time passes by our skills will rise hopefully. ;)

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Nice job! I have a question regarding nude mods, might sound silly lol. Do you use a custom skin texture for the breasts/abs? Because the DOA models don't have nipples.

Actually, all I did was change the hue and saturation of the texture. All the shading was already on it. And I pasted on the nips, of course. :)

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Naked Ninja Fury v2. I smoothed it out with a Gaussian blur and made the mesh textures transparent. Still can't do anything about the seems and she is still vaginaless.

Attachments

• 2015-04-02_00018.jpg
    2015-04-02_00018.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 881
  • 2015-04-02_00019.jpg
    2015-04-02_00019.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 884
  • 2015-04-02_00020.jpg
    2015-04-02_00020.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 552
Kasumi_Naked_Ninja_Fury_v2.rar
907.7 KB · Views: 856

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Naked Ninja Fury v2. I smoothed it out with a Gaussian blur and made the mesh textures transparent. Still can't do anything about the seems and she is still vaginaless.

Here is a Kasumi nude skin texture, if it helps for the vag or anything else. :) https://www.sendspace.com/file/w9eiur
You might need to modify the specular map, make any shiny seam areas that you don't want showing black on the specular map in Photoshop/Gimp, though I don't know if this will help because I don't know the situation with this model... Leveling out the bump/normal map will remove the crease above her vagina and anywhere you DON'T want the model to 'bump' or lift up/dip down. :) Hope this helps some.

Oh and you will want to convert that .tga I sent to a .dds file, it may require tga plugin to open in Photoshop or Gimp or whatever you use. :)

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
Thanks for the great work!

One question: I had a previous mod for the costume installed, but i wanted to use yours because it's more transparent, however when I go into umod, and select the old mod files, then try to "remove package" nothing happens.

I also tried to simply overwrite the old mod and put yours into umod untop of it. It seemed to work, but when i get in game the costume doesnt look any different.
Is there a proper way remove old mods from umod or did i just do something wrong? Thanks!

mafubo

Potential Patron
Had same problem removing. You can only remove the whole package. Select the first entry right click and remove.

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
Had same problem removing. You can only remove the whole package. Select the first entry right click and remove.

Thanks for the reply,

I tried that, but nothing happened. What about clicking the check boxes beside the mod, what does that do?
And the "Remove package" is greyed out, only the "Remove Selected Packages" option is available to me.

Anyways I'm off to work, I'll mess with it later. Any help is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.