DOA5LR Honoka,Christie and Sarah Real Nude Mod (not finished yet) (1 Viewer)

BlaxsonTeller

Potential Patron
Seems strange no one would mod the cutest girl with the biggest boobs. I've got to believe someone out there is working on this somewhere.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Seems strange no one would mod the cutest girl with the biggest boobs. I've got to believe someone out there is working on this somewhere.

Actually there does exist a full nude mod of Honoka, but it is imperfect in the sense that between her head and neck there is a visible gap, and her leg and hand joints stick out a little causing overlapping.

Also Christie and Sarah have imperfect nude mods as well, but they don't really look half as bad as Honoka. Seems like the person who modded these used a nude base model and tried to attach the heads of each girl unsuccessfully, resulting in these imperfections.

From what I know, it takes a set of extraction tools and a 3D Model viewer / rendering program, and someone with skillful hands and patience to properly rig together a base model, and swap in and out different heads so that they look just right and sit properly attached to the base model's neck, and to fix any flaws where leg and arm joints exist.

This isn't something that can easily be done in Photoshop with a cut and paste job (I wish it were only that simple), but alas, until someone comes along to take another look, and try at this to fix the existing problems, we just have to stick with what we currently have at present.

I do have confidence however, that someone, somewhere will continue on working to perfect these models. I don't know when it will happen, but we all need to have a little patience while we wait.

Oh, and I think Honoka is the 2nd next to Helena to be blessed with largely endowed bosoms. :)

BlaxsonTeller

Potential Patron
Yeah I saw the Sarah/Christie/Honoka pack. I won't use that one though. Nyotengu was just released on LoversLab and the modder mentioned that Honoka might be next, so she's incoming! Exciting times! Finally might get my favorite girl.

Also, Team Ninja says that Honoka is the "biggest". If you look closely she really is. There's no comparison lol.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Yeah I saw the Sarah/Christie/Honoka pack. I won't use that one though. Nyotengu was just released on LoversLab and the modder mentioned that Honoka might be next, so she's incoming! Exciting times! Finally might get my favorite girl.

Also, Team Ninja says that Honoka is the "biggest". If you look closely she really is. There's no comparison lol.

Nobody said Honoka was next. They were only asking if she was, but Mr. Palmer already said he was not going to work on her.

BlaxsonTeller

Potential Patron
Nobody said Honoka was next. They were only asking if she was, but Mr. Palmer already said he was not going to work on her.

Yeah and neither did I. I said she might be. I use the word might twice in that comment. Its possible.

You also said there'd never be a Nyo and there she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.