DOA5LR Honoka,Christie and Sarah Real Nude Mod (not finished yet) (1 Viewer)

SedahuM

Potential Patron
Hey Guys,

This mod is not made by me or something,but i found it on another Page and just want to share it with you.

Its NOT working fine ( u can see on the screens ) ,but im sharing it because i hope somebody here can work with them and make em look good :)

Sarah's Head is not fitting perfect
View attachment Sarah.bmp
Christie's Head also
View attachment Christie.bmp
Honoka's Neck is missing
View attachment Honoka2.bmp
and her Legs/Arms are some kind of "displaced"
View attachment Honoka1.bmp
Looks creepy somehow :/ well,as i said,i hope you guys can work with it.Greets :)

Download:
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mo...age=1&filter=typeid&typeid=21581&typeid=21581

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nice work! Since this contains nudity I'm moving the post to the NSFW section,
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
Hey Guys,

This mod is not made by me or something,but i found it on another Page and just want to share it with you.

Its NOT working fine ( u can see on the screens ) ,but im sharing it because i hope somebody here can work with them and make em look good :)

View attachment 24366
Christie's Head also
View attachment 24367
Honoka's Neck is missing
View attachment 24368
View attachment 24369
Looks creepy somehow :/ well,as i said,i hope you guys can work with it.Greets :)

Download:

For anyone who wishes to improve Honoka's mod, I would recommend making her breasts larger, since her breasts don't look too accurate in size according to this mesh. Her breasts are 99cm (39 in) and the boobs in these pictures look about 90 cm (35 in).

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey Guys,

View attachment 24366
Christie's Head also
View attachment 24367
Honoka's Neck is missing
View attachment 24368
View attachment 24369

Download:
removed

Did you get permission from the originator of the mod to post it here at GVZ? If you didn't get permission and the original creator complains, we would remove it per GVZ site rules. Note that there is no rule against linking to someone else's mod (unless the originator prohibits doing so).
Also, while modifying someone else's mod is a personal thing, uploading the modified mod without the original modder's permission violates GVZ site rules.
Link to GVZ rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

SedahuM

Potential Patron
Did you get permission from the originator of the mod to post it here at GVZ? If you didn't get permission and the original creator complains, we would remove it per GVZ site rules. Note that there is no rule against linking to someone else's mod (unless the originator prohibits doing so).
Also, while modifying someone else's mod is a personal thing, uploading the modified mod without the original modder's permission violates GVZ site rules.
Link to GVZ rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Nah i dont have a permission,but to be honest,he messed up those mods so i think he would be fine with it if somebody fixes them :) But if u see a Problem with this Thread,of course,feel free to delete it.I just tried to "help" with at least some basemod for somebody to make a good one,since the Person who made the good Real Mods stopped making em.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nah i dont have a permission,but to be honest,he messed up those mods so i think he would be fine with it if somebody fixes them :) But if u see a Problem with this Thread,of course,feel free to delete it.I just tried to "help" with at least some basemod for somebody to make a good one,since the Person who made the good Real Mods stopped making em.

Sending you a PM.
Very respectfully,
fleet

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron

Attachments

• game 2015-04-26 00-04-25-17.jpg
    game 2015-04-26 00-04-25-17.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 2,430

SedahuM

Potential Patron
Ye,Harry stopped making those.I even think that mod here is also made by him,not sure yet.But if it is,i can understand why he was like "i will never do honoka" :D wasnt able to do her right or something like that.Else i dont see a reason to make almost all girls nude,but leave those 4 undone :)

- - - Updated - - -

The Honoka one is scary. :P

You can almost hear her whispering "kiiiill mee please"

kodoxblue

Potential Patron
Ye,Harry stopped making those.I even think that mod here is also made by him,not sure yet.But if it is,i can understand why he was like "i will never do honoka" :D wasnt able to do her right or something like that.Else i dont see a reason to make almost all girls nude,but leave those 4 undone :)

- - - Updated - - -

You can almost hear her whispering "kiiiill mee please"

maybe harry is giveup to mod Honoka :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.