DOA5:LR HD Sensual Bodies Mod (3 Viewers)

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
Updated 4/17/15: Ver. 2.0
yuusgd.jpg

Download Link updated.

Changes:
Added muscle definition to the legs and back
Added more definition to the butt crack
Masked normal map seams (as best as possible)
Other minor changes.

Preview.jpg

About:
This mod aims to improve female bodies, swimwear and wet textures. Body normal maps and wet textures for females are affected globally whilst 30 or so female costumes have had their normal maps modified. Wet textures are improved so as to not look slimy, and have a crispness to them that's more subtle. Musculature is given more detail, namely in the abs and butt, and nipples poke through the swimwear fabric, while creasing between the butt crack and occasionally privates. All three features are optional and separated into folders.

This mod incorporates the features of my previous mod found here:
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/skins-18/doa5-lr-hq-swimwear-normal-maps-2072/

Installation:
This mod is now configured for uMod. Simply drag and drop the textures into the program that's hooked to Dead Or Alive 5.

I'm sorry for dropping support for GeDoSaTo, but the texture dumping is flawed and doesn't dump volume textures (for body normal maps), making this mod impossible to use with GeDoSaTo.

Attachments

Sensual_Body_&_Swimwear_Mod_2.0.7z
19.6 MB · Views: 8,268

Last edited by a moderator:

Dynamicuno

Potential Patron
Thanks heaps for the mods Holdenmcclure. Is there any way to categories them once they are in uMod? I just get a ton of items in Singletextures that don't mean anything once they're in there. I've seen other mods that have categories etc... Any clues on that?

Cheers

syfjhz22

Potential Patron
Thanks heaps for the mods Holdenmcclure. Is there any way to categories them once they are in uMod? I just get a ton of items in Singletextures that don't mean anything once they're in there. I've seen other mods that have categories etc... Any clues on that?

Cheers
Add files to .zip archive and then load .zip in uMod

M

mistermat

First of all, I love this mod. I like when this is sexy but stay subtile, that's why I prefer this mod than nude mods. I wish you will can do this mod with much than only textures (I mean, with real nipples behind the bikini, and real proportions changes etc), but for the moment this is really great :)

And from my point of view, nipples aren't too down and eccentrics..?
To show you what I want to say: .jpg (in orange what you have done and in red my point of view.)

Oh, and I don't have the ability to do mods, so: thank you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.