Disintegrated zako (1 Viewer)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Personally I'm not a fan of this. I like sometimes seeing zakos killed in brutal ways if it's not super gory, but generally like there being something left over.
Agreed, reminds me of those cheaply made video games which have engines that cannot handle a lot of bodies so the enemies immediately fade into nothing once killed.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I think very perverted few methods can work, as in unless your fetish is on ashes, the pile of ashe has to have some connection to what it used to be as a zako.
So work (animated or not) would have to show steps between flesh and ashes, frame jump between two with blips inbetween is going to be the normal 'cant raise ratings and cant have objects in the screen'. To satisfy fetish in general sense, I would imagine something that shows needless steps, in forms of like bone showing, skin melting, clothes torn apart, set on fire, and such. some sort of ryona/guro process to show this person will be ashes.

if not, id say sound, as that can be enjoyed with blindfold so being ashes has no issues. But yeah I think issue is for most disintegrated works, the 'normal' fetish people will just think 'are you fapping at the girls or the ashes?' so my point is there needs something that focuses on disintegration part to make ashe pile part less important. that would be main dish, and ashe pile would be napkin or ice cream afterwards.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Agreed, reminds me of those cheaply made video games which have engines that cannot handle a lot of bodies so the enemies immediately fade into nothing once killed.

I mean, in the beginning, memory was a real and physical space concern. Now that it's not, people still do the pastiche cause people like pastiches, I suppose.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
The Shaman from God Mazinger, obviously.

A lot of art on Pixiv, and the novels in particular often focus on the Shaman disappearing (just as the heroes were making use of them). I'd recommend ChatGPT with jailbreaks for the translation.

There's also the Mazon \ Queen's Mercy fetish element (defeated alien bad girls have a literally explosive orgasm as they die) but obviously there's a difference between explosion and disintegration.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Very short demises, but I believe this counts too:

Operation Echo Hotel

Attachments

• Echo Hotel A.jpg
    Echo Hotel A.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Echo Hotel B.jpg
    Echo Hotel B.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 117

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.