Dishonored Courtesan no panties (1 Viewer)

Grell74

Potential Patron
GrellCourtesanb.jpg GrellCourtesanbed.jpg GrellCourtesan2.jpg GrellCourtesan2a.jpg GrellCourtesana.jpg

This mod removes the the panties from the two Courtesan models and replaces with an anatomically detailed texture. I have not found a way of repacking the texture or if there is an override folder, so for now I use the usual umod method to get this in the game. Unfortuantley umod causes a large FPS drop so I only activate umod and this texture in the Golden Cat.

View attachment Courtesan Textures.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Welcome to GVZ.
Yikes scary.
Oh i see they aren't dead they're unconscious.

Have you tried just texmod without the bells and whistles of umod?
Maybe someone will create some tools.:sigh:

Is the game play good?

Tracido

Potential Patron
Interesting, I always thought the Golden Cat was as tame as a newborn kitten, while the game has so much ultra violence it completely threw me out of the immersion once I got there, literally laughable stupidity to put a place like that in a game like this as tame as it turned out, thanks a ton.

A

alphietheartist

Regarding Dishonored gameplay, it was quite good, one of the best stealth games in a long time if you're into stealth. It's one of those games that just feels right while you're playing it; when you die or get caught it's almost always your fault, not broken game mechanics, which was very refreshing. The story is passable, enough to move things along, but nothing special. Very good voice acting helps bring out the characters though. I would highly recommend it to anyone that loves stealth, otherwise maybe try a demo first (if one exists?).

ZachY4

Potential Patron
Not a bad texture, considering any time I've tried to mod something I usually end up quitting.

W

Wittgenstein

Great job with this mod. Unfortunately, I'm not able to get uMod to work with Dishonored. Does anyone have any tips? I tried as many versions of uMod as I could find (version 1.0 r44, 2.0 r49, 2.0 r53). Was able to get DmC-2013 and BioShock-2007 working (using all versions of uMod), but not Dishonored.

On a separate note, I see that Grell74 has only two posts so far on this new incarnation of GVZ. I hope he keeps it up, mod was well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.