Dialogue Scripting Question (1 Viewer)

D_S

Avid Affiliate
Is there a way to clear certain buffers within the script? Sometimes triggers get stacked too deep and then causes problems, such as the cum and precum triggers:

cum_on_face:
cum_in_mouth:
cum_in_throat:
cum_in_eye:
cum_in_nose:
pre_cum:

Since these tend to cluster it would be nice to have a [CLEAR] function to reset the buffer so they do not trip over one another from over stacking. Any such option I am not aware of?

cum_on_face:"[CLEAR][OPEN_EYES]БББ[LOOK_UP]БББ[DROOL]"{"style":"Thought"}
cum_in_mouth:"[CLEAR][SHOCK]БББ[ADD_EFFECTIVE_CUM]"{"style":"Thought"}
cum_in_throat:"[CLEAR][SWALLOW]БББ[ADD_EFFECTIVE_CUM]"{"style":"Thought"}
cum_in_eye:"[CLEAR][WINCE]"{"style":"Thought"}
cum_in_nose:"[CLEAR][SHOCK]"{"style":"Thought"}
pre_cum:"[CLEAR][OPEN_EYES]БББ[LOOK_UP]БББ"{"style":"Thought"}

The above are some very basic examples which I tend to keep extra short to avoid stacking conditions. I would much rather have some way of interrupting the condition rather than stacking to give options for more detailed response.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
when you mean stacking, you mean having many of the linetypes built at the same time?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
One method I’ve used to only trigger one dialogue event per cumshot, is to change a variable (for example from true to false) at the first cum event. With the variable changed, further cum lines are disabled. If you want to continue the dialogue scene afterwards, reset the variable with a restart line or similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.